• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's watching?

Are you watching Apples media event?

• My finger is tired from updating the link

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • checking, but only when I get a chance

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I'm waiting for Apple to post the movie afterwards

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 45 84.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roto

I remember before Steve Jobs came back to Apple their stock was down to .50 cents AUS... Why oh why didn't I buy a couple of thousand dollars worth... Ahhh lost opportunities.
Roto

genericname

We don't watch much tv. I refuse to pay money for a bunch of channels I don't want just to get the 3 I do. The first company that comes out with an à la carté service has my business, until then I'll watch what I want on the Internet.

We're the same. Word has it that both Apple and Microsoft are working on solutions of their own; Apple with a redirection and re-branding of Apple-TV, and Microsoft with a licensing deal through expanded content on the Xbox360 platform. That could change things. One has the cool factor of "out with the old", and the other has a huge instalment base already. I don't care for either company that much, but they're the only ones that can inject a bit of competition into the fray, ironic as it is.

Pat Whatley

I don't think I've watched any television (other than Breaking Bad replays on Netflix) since we got our Roku box. The future of "television" is going to be in on-demand viewing like Hulu currently offers.