• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

why cant i find all those vector files

2STRONG

I have a few clipart cd's and some memberships like clipart and some others but when I'm walking around the mall I see them selling the newest hottest decals like the socal images for example I know about brands of the world and others but I just can't find the others. Do they make there own in corel or do they buy them

high impact

I'm sure there are numerous places to purchase or download the "hottest" vector versions of ripped off logos. Unless of course you are looking to secure a legitimate license to resell those copyrighted logos. I'm certain those companies would provide the artwork in numerous formats for recreation according to the terms of agreement.

rdm01

I think you are taking comments made in humor a little two seriously. Those
logos and such are copyrighted. Selling them is illegal. If you are looking to do
something illegal, here is not the place to ask for help.

2STRONG

it was just a question.. and i was just going along with the jokes. i appologize for my thread i was just wundering because it seems like all these little places have those decals and i know they cannot afford them either. i know the people here make a good honest living the legal way, and hate people trying to cut corners and make a quick buck with illegal products thats not my intention here. of course i do have the ability just like you but i think time in jail or a big fine is far worse then making a few extra bucks. i think i will change may company name to "Newest Hottest Decals" what do you think.

the phrase "newest hottest decals" makes me chuckle!

I think i will change may company name to "Newest Hottest Decals" what do you think.

jiarby

I think i will change may company name to "Newest Hottest Decals" what do you think.

I think that would be a great idea if that is the market you are after... mall kiosk & flea markets. (as long as you eventually find the cd you are after).

The thing is that most of that kind of stuff is someone else's brands and trademarks and it isn't a good business plan to be selling pirated work. Is that who you want to be?

If that IS who you want to be then look to eBay for a few pirate disks. Realize that when you are dealing with pirates you may get stabbed now and then.

SignsOfMaine

In addition to brandsoftheworld.com, do you know about www.vector-logos.com ? I found some decent ones on there. If you google search you will also find sites like allfreelogo.com and some others.

I think there are also specific sites that specialize in e.g. sports team logos, car logos, etc, that have been posted on here.

riddle80

Not logos, but if you have the $ to spare Shutterstock has some awesome vector graphics and images that tend to be in line with the current trends. It's great to have a nice base of graphics to work from. Then you can mix and match to make it your own (or leave it the way it is if you want quick and easy).