• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why did you do that ???

RogueRoller

Took 5 days off work and while I was away my employes decided to remodel a part of my ROGUE ROLLER building behind my back.

They made me my own bathroom so I don't have to fight the stalls or go to the other side of the building. (I'm a bit disabled)

They told me they knew that I would never do it for myself at the work place.

They were rite, I would never try and make them feel lower then me. I eat with them, use the same bathroom and so on.

They did this after hours and spent there hard earned money to do this for there Boss. (every employe chipped in. This was not done by a company they did it with their hands and tools)

Needless to say it made me cry.

Just thought I would share.

Attachments

• bathroom1.jpg
    bathroom1.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 55
  • bathroom2.jpg
    bathroom2.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 46
  • bathroom3.jpg
    bathroom3.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 69

MindsEyeOpen

Wow! That looks awesome! Are they available to contract out? I have a bathroom that needs remodeled. haha

It sounds like you have a really good crew. And if they didn't think you deserved it, they wouldn't have done it. Enjoy!

SignManiac

I'm blown away with how real it looks. They got the styrospray so smooth, the tile and cabinets look almost real :)

It's obvious you treat them well! Well deserved Charlie :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They love and respect you....the ultimate compliment.

They did that in five days and still got work done ??

When you showed up for work.... did they yell.... MOVE THAT BUS..... MOVE THAT BUS..... MOVE THAT BUS..... :rock-n-roll:

rjpjr

Took 5 days off work and while I was away my employes decided to remodel a part of my ROGUE ROLLER building behind my back.

They made me my own bathroom so I don't have to fight the stalls or go to the other side of the building. (I'm a bit disabled)

They told me they knew that I would never do it for myself at the work place.

They were rite, I would never try and make them feel lower then me. I eat with them, use the same bathroom and so on.

They did this after hours and spent there hard earned money to do this for there Boss. (every employe chipped in. This was not done by a company they did it with their hands and tools)

Needless to say it made me cry.

Just thought I would share.

I just am trying to share with you folks on how I do it ...
This is how I chose to take my Vacation. Come on here and share some secrets. Help Some folks Out. For FREE ;-)

I am not at all surprised that your employees did this for you based on the above. I enjoyed watching you share with the Signs 101 community! :cool1::clapping:

signage

Charlie sounds like you're a stand-up boss! Keep being that way and great things will continue to happen for you and your employees!:thumb::thumb:

They do nice work also, maybe you can get them to do remolding for you in the evenings and you and them can make more money:omg::Big Laugh

RogueRoller

They did that in five days and still got work done ??

When you showed up for work.... did they yell.... MOVE THAT BUS..... MOVE THAT BUS..... MOVE THAT BUS..... :rock-n-roll:

The way I found out about it was:

Company morning staff meeting.
We all meet up every morning for a staff meeting. It is a 15 min. meeting every morning children and teachers included.
(Everybody in the building including daycare.)

At the end of the Meeting there is a reading of any changes to company policy.

There was a NEW one that had to be announced. I was shocked and had no clue. It was given allowed by the Cleaning lady, Connie.

The Boss and CEO is to only use the left wing bathroom. No company personnel or children are to rest upon this throne. If violated the other 7 toilets will be required to share one roll of T.P.

They all did this with a straight face and I was bewildered. Long silence then I said.
What, am I to use a 5 Gallon bucket we don't have any bathrooms up by my office.

All the children in the room said at the same time.
No We Don't, You Do! (SMILING LIKE IT WAS CHRISTMAS)

All the staff's children that attend the company daycare, ran up to me and began pulling and pushing me out the door to take me to this amazing room that had been made.

For the first time in life I felt like a father that was receiving a surprise gift from his children. What a feeling. My heart won't let me stop crying. So most of the morning I have just been walking from my office to the new room and back.

Speedsterbeast

As stated above many times.
A gesture like that is surely a reflection of how well you treat others.
And kudos to your crew for appreciating how good they have it too.