• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why did you do that ???

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great story. Very touching. Now just think.... you're going to have to chit in it and dirty it up every time you get the feeling. Don't hold back or you'll develop hemorrhoids.......... :ROFLMAO:

Have fun.... you can even take a shower............. :omg2:

Ya know, maybe..... just maybe, there's another reason behind this whole deal. I know sometimes the guys won't go near the bathrooms after I was in.... maybe all these people are sending you a message........... :rolleyes:

Pat Whatley

Maybe they're just trying to tell you they're tired of you stinking up the other bathroom after All-You-Can-Eat Burrito Night.

RogueRoller

What profession are you in if I may ask?

Keeping America Working, Helping my fellow man by not selling out to a cheeper way of doing work so I can line my own pockets. Im in the business of helping others.

Here at this building we make tools for the sign industry.
Rogue Engineering Builds:

The Rogue Roller: A sign application table that applies transfer tape, Laminates Graphics and printed sup-straights, Applies Graphics, plus it is a cutting table and light table.

Foam Cutter 3D: A hot wire cutter for the sign industry for cutting out letters and shapes to build signs in Full 3D.

Free Hander: A bow cutter for cutting Foam for making Signs.

Plus a variety of other foam cutting tools for the sign industry.

I could have all of this made in china very cheep but then I would have no new bathroom built by loving employees.

lexsigns

Im sure you deserved it! You are lucky to have them- and them you...so nice to hear good things :) makes my day!!!

genericname

After reading this, and your other threads, I think you need to inject a large chunk of info into the about section of your website, regarding your corporate culture. Manufactured on site, with components manufactured domestically, fair wages to workers, and on-site daycare?! I'd play that up were I you, if for any other reason but to just set an example of how it can and should be done.

Clearly, you're doing things right if your employees were willing to do this while you were away. You're both incredibly lucky to have eachother! That bathroom looks amazing.

RogueRoller

After reading this, and your other threads, I think you need to inject a large chunk of info into the about section of your website, regarding your corporate culture. Manufactured on site, with components manufactured domestically, fair wages to workers, and on-site daycare?! I'd play that up were I you, if for any other reason but to just set an example of how it can and should be done.

Well we do have this on every web page and our products
We are very PROUD OF IT :unclesam:

MADE IN THE U.S.A. :wavingflag:

But I Will look into the way you worded it. Thank you

On a second note I find by offering the best to my employees,
I get the best workers and the most loyal people on the planet.

1. FREE on site DayCare For employe Children.
2. 100% paid medical and dental.
3. Paid Quarterly Parties for staff and family. (Book out a restaurant and eat there food.)

A lot of people tell me they can't afford it. I tell them it cost me more to always retraining new employees, having employees sowing up late, employes that are belligerent to one another and employees that don't care.

I decided to go the cheep way (My company makes more money this way)

Marlene

after reading some of the posts about your company, I'd just love to tell you that you are one great person and I really wish there were more people like you in this world. some one should do a story on your business as a model of how to run a company that makes American made products and has benefits that go way beyond the norm.