• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why do I like Fellers?

Pat Whatley

Because with Fellers I don't have to deal with this kind of "service" I get from another national supplier:

Order small, engine turn gold leaf vinyl because I ripped two letters when weeding it for a sign and didn't have any extra in stock.
Wait two days, get large engine turn gold leaf vinyl.
Call them, can't get an answer today, have to wait until sometime tomorrow.
Which means at best I will get a UPS Call Tag Friday afternoon.
Which means I'll miss the UPS pickup.
Which means it won't get picked up until Tuesday.
Which means it won't get back to Sign Warehouse until Thursday.
Which means they won't ship the replacement until Friday.
Which means I won't get the vinyl I needed today in until that next Tuesday.

So instead of turning this job around in one week like I told the customer I'm now looking at three weeks.

Christian @ 2CT Media

The biggest fail... Using sign warehouse for anything. Used them years ago and it was a nightmare, every few weeks someone posts a horror story about them so it assures me that nothing has changed.

Kottwitz-Graphics

That's odd. I've gotten the wrong material before, and called at almost 7 (my time), and got answer. Explained what happened, and they would send it the next day.

They have even covered for a UPS foul up. UPS forgot to pick up my package, so fellers shipped a second roll overnight. All I had to do was refuse the second delivery.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Because with Fellers I don't have to deal with this kind of "service" I get from another national supplier:

Order small, engine turn gold leaf vinyl because I ripped two letters when weeding it for a sign and didn't have any extra in stock.
Wait two days, get large engine turn gold leaf vinyl.
Call them, can't get an answer today, have to wait until sometime tomorrow.
Which means at best I will get a UPS Call Tag Friday afternoon.
Which means I'll miss the UPS pickup.
Which means it won't get picked up until Tuesday.
Which means it won't get back to Sign Warehouse until Thursday.
Which means they won't ship the replacement until Friday.
Which means I won't get the vinyl I needed today in until that next Tuesday.

So instead of turning this job around in one week like I told the customer I'm now looking at three weeks.
Looks like you may have...

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I have some people say negative things about Fellers but IMO they have been spot on for 15 years+.
Especially now that I live in the boonies NOBODY gives me next day deliveries EXCEPT FELLERS! Every time someone tells me that it will be there by tomorrow I don't expect anything for 2-3 days.
PLUS they have never screwed up an order.....maybe I'm just lucky, but as we all do, we use what works best to keep the work flow moving. For me that's FELLERS.

strypguy

I've personally never had a problem with Sign Warehouse, Fellers, or Grimco. They are the three main suppliers I use. Maybe I'm lucky as well. Whenever I've had a problems they were addressed quickly and to my satisfaction. Yesterday I received a call from a customer who was referred to me by my Sales rep at Fellers. Instead of them selling direct to this guy they gave me the business. So I understand what others are saying but I've been lucky enough to work with good people so far. Knock on wood!! John

petepaz

we have 4 suppliers we use and they all have something they are good at. we just have to make sure we order from them accordingly and with all of them over the years i have heard different people who have had bad experiences with all of them but for us as long as we use them for what they are good at we are ok. some offer free delivery, some offer better pricing, some have quicker deliveries. some have more weird materials in stock. you just have to figure out who does what the best and order from them per product or service

DirtyD

we have 4 suppliers we use and they all have something they are good at. We just have to make sure we order from them accordingly and with all of them over the years i have heard different people who have had bad experiences with all of them but for us as long as we use them for what they are good at we are ok. Some offer free delivery, some offer better pricing, some have quicker deliveries. Some have more weird materials in stock. You just have to figure out who does what the best and order from them per product or service

this!

signfab

It's hard for me to say why you like fellers Pat but in this day and age know one really cares, so I say go for it, find love where ever you can.