• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

why does Signlab 8 do this?

rcook99

I bought SL 9.1 on sale, but I never bonded wi th it. I wonder what they charge for upgrades? Will it fix things? They went a whole year with no patches, fixes, nothing...
Player, What build are you running? I just did an update as I am considering moving to windows 10 and I have 9.1 P&C Revision 1 build 08. Not that is has helped the speed and it still is listed in my processes as 32 bit.

player

I was on 9.1 v 1. I am now downloading the update. I check a while ago and it said I was up to date... Weird.

heyskull

All Versions of Signlab previous and current are 32 bit and do not utilise more than one core.
The only thing that would make it faster is a faster processor speed.
Mind you processor speed has not altered much over the last 10 years only the number of cores.
I think 8.0Ghz is the max at the moment which is not a great deal as when the pentium IV was the in chip to have you could clock them to nearly 4.0Ghz.
Cadlink just need to pull their finger out and GIVE us something up to date.

SC