• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wide format printer

John Miller

Hi folks,
I was just contacted by a non profit for digital printing. They need a 62"x118" print. Temporary, interior, as inexpensive as possible and they need it by Thursday;) We can't print that large in one piece and seams are not their preference. I'm thinking walltex or something like that. Is there anyone here that can supply this in the time frame?

Thanks for any help. John

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Hi folks,
I was just contacted by a non profit for digital printing. They need a 62"x118" print. Temporary, interior, as inexpensive as possible and they need it by Thursday;) We can't print that large in one piece and seams are not their preference. I'm thinking walltex or something like that. Is there anyone here that can supply this in the time frame?

We can bang that out for ya BUT it will have seams! Max is 60 in most dimensions.

Joe House

What they want and what they can get - especially by Thursday - especially as inexpensive as possible - seems to be 2 different things. What's that saying? Beggars can't be choosers...

petepaz

Pat Freer

Relationship Development Manager

Merritt Big Color, A National Sign Co.

http://www.merrittbigcolor.com

https://nationalsign.net/

101 Prestige Park Rd.

E. Hartford, CT 06108

860.216.3193 x1400

pat@merrittbigcolor.com

C:\Users\Pete\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

Jester

Slow is Fast
I'm relatively new here so may be out of line, but it seems to me that directly responding to a request for help is quite a bit different than self-promotion, advertising or otherwise soliciting work from the general membership.

karst41

Hi folks,

Non Profit-----------------Yellow Flag of Caution
Want it Cheap---------2nd Yellow Flag of Caution
In a Rush---------------1st Red Flag
Non standard sizing. 2nd Red Flag

2 yellow flags = 1 Red Flag
1 Red Flag = Refuse the Job

Hope You got Paid

• Agree
Reactions: asd