• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wider retractable banner stand hardware - 6ft-7ft ish

tylercrum

So we stock the 45" and 57" wide banner stands from signworldamerica.com but we have a client looking for a 6-7ft wide retractable banner stand. Obviously I found a few through google, but does anyone have a wholesale-ish source for a 6-7ft retractable banner stand?

ams

WS Display goes up to 5' that I have seen. But you wouldn't want a 6' or 7' because it would require two people to pull up and hook and rolling it back down would be a nightmare.

petepaz

you can try testrite visual. not sure what their standard frames go up to bu i know they can make custom size items also.
they are in hackensack, nj

testrite.com

10sacer

So we stock the 45" and 57" wide banner stands from signworldamerica.com but we have a client looking for a 6-7ft wide retractable banner stand. Obviously I found a few through google, but does anyone have a wholesale-ish source for a 6-7ft retractable banner stand?
Showdown Displays

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
if you get really stuck I believe I have 89” in our storage but I need to check. Barely ever sell them but I throw a couple in each time we do a container order from China. I’m in hawaii though so shipping might be interesting