• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

window graphic options

petepaz

customer has large window graphic they want, 3 parts 48" x120"
they wanted static cling, which i can do but i am trying to talk them out of it because i think that it will be a horrible install and that big i don't think they will get the best results. the customer is going to do the install on this. they don't want vinyl because they are worried about removal. i am working a price for them with 8mil poly (no adhesive) with the adhesive dots(i forgot what it is called) i have used this before and it's removable and reusable. it does raise the price quite a bit but i think this is the best way to go. i wanted to see if anyone here had any other ideas for temporary window graphics

thanks

rjssigns

BusMark on the outside of the glass? I'm assuming it is to be viewed by passing traffic. If it for their viewing pleasure use WallNoodle.

petepaz

i will check out those options but the one concern they have is if they put it on the outside they are afraid of people pulling it off (i don't think in my life i have ever seen anyone atempt to pull off a 4ft x 10ft graphic but people do strange things)

sfr table hockey

Have you seen the poster perf or poster vue (think thats one name) by clear focus. Same as window perf but has no adheasive. Still black on the non printed side. If you are using the dot stick ups then you would do the same on this stuff. Stick on the inside of the window and you can still see through.

Craig Sjoquist

I use Avery transit vinyl .... installs easy and removes easy even years latter no glue left

I use for my window splash .. hand letter it at shop go and install on site, cut off unwanted white.

I use other brands also that work well but have to install vinyl then letter with those.

Craig Sjoquist

Might add that some training for install is needed to make it easy.

Also static does not hold well within a month is does start to curl. tried that with window splash on a regular customer .. demanded a switch back to white vinyl I normally used.