• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf Films - What are YOU using? (for the HP25500)

Suz

My experience using Briteline perf with Curvalam

Well, I just finished my first roll of Briteline Perf, and used the Curva-Lam. I chose Briteline because it was the smallest roll I could get and the Curva-lam was the same size, both recommended by Grimco for doing printed graphics on curved vehicle windows, printed on my HPL25500. The perf had the 50/50 pattern, or 50 % print, 50% holes.

On the flatter side windows of the van, this combo worked just fine. However, not so fine on the back window, which was more of a curved surface. We ended up talking to the Customer about just using a cad cut vinyl on the back window.

I am hunting for a better perf material that does conforms better to a more curved window surface. I plan to see what Bigfish/Josh has and will try to remember to post the results here.

Thanks to all who posted before me, I found the information helpful.