• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

window perf from inside

bigben

Hi group,

I've never done this before. What is the more economical way to print and install window perf but inside the window. (graphics facing the window)

I've made some research here but did not find a clear answer.

Thank you.

Ben

HulkSmash

fellers has this new stuff called PANO star or something. I personally don't like it, but it's the only option i know if.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Print on my non adhesive perf $0.41 a sq.ft and laminte with my inside perf mounting adhesve $0.39 sq.ft

iSign

signlab has a module for printing a perf pattern, or you could make your own, however you would still need white ink print capabilities. Thermal printers have that, but most are not too wide format... some inkjet printers can do this, or a wholesale provider could print a reverse process color image through a "perf" filter, followed by perforated white backing flood coat & then a black finish flood coat