• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window perf problem

cdiesel

Uhh.. so it's Obama's fault you're having problems with your perf? While I believe the leader of a country has a lot of responsibility, that's a bit of a stretch! lol

mikec265

Another mexican who can not fully understand english putting words in my mouth.....interesting!:wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag:
Uhh.. so it's Obama's fault you're having problems with your perf? While I believe the leader of a country has a lot of responsibility, that's a bit of a stretch! lol

mikec265

Just so you know getsignstoday has another ebay account under the name "maryzoco" do not buy from her either. They are based out of the same shop, same phone number, and same adds for .99 cents and $1million shipping! :wavingflag::omg2::goodpost::ROFLMAO:

mikec265

Here is a quote from one of my customers after i found out the roll was bad and told every customer of the situation-

"Mike,
I don't have a problem waiting an extra week for a quality product. In fact I'm very pleased of your honesty, and that you're concerned that your customers are getting a quality product, that's a key for success. I'm the kind of person that will recommend a product to my friends if it's good (or not), so far so good. So again I'm willing to wait.
Thanks,
Dan"

I agree with you another dog. I am also an owner operator of a semi and this is similar to how I hear of people getting damaged freight from company drivers who are working for peanuts. the point is you get what you pay for most of the time regarless of the item or profession. and i got what i paid for!:banghead:
Is that in any way similar to a customer expecting that the $125 banner stand on Ebay will be the same quality as the ones I sell?

Thank you, that has lifted my weekend.

Now, knowing the quality of the roll you have, are you really going to burn your customers by selling it to them?

Bly

I got a couple of rolls of cheap perf and the same thing happened, along with little bits of black crap right through the roll.
Sometimes it's just like we tell our customers - you get what you pay for.

mikec265

it it very common to cut rolls in half which was the only thing i "altered" and i never had a prob w cutting a roll before if i cut it myself, or cut then shipped. stuff was prob just too old
I think it's kinda unfair to bash him,when you got only 1 roll from him and altered it before you tried it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sure is some weird stuff going on here at 101 lately.
mikec you lost me after lie #3 busted (as far as I know I'm not a Mexican).
I'm thinking that 2012 stuff might have some merit after all.

wayne k
guam usa

shakey0818

it it very common to cut rolls in half which was the only thing i "altered" and i never had a prob w cutting a roll before if i cut it myself, or cut then shipped. stuff was prob just too old

I do realize it is common to cut it.
But this should have given you a sign on not to buy it....Lie # 1 that I caught him in- His add states that he purchased 200 rolls from a company that went out of business...... He told me he got them from china on the phone... Lie busted!

I wouldn't buy it if it came from china or from somebody that went out of business.You never know how it was stored.

cdiesel

Another mexican who can not fully understand english putting words in my mouth.....interesting!:wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag:

I may be from near the border, but I'm not from the southside.. I don't believe I put words in your mouth, either. You're having an issue with someone who doesn't speak English very well, and in the next sentence you're saying we should get Obama out of office.

You bought a roll of vinyl off of ebay for a fraction of what it normally goes for. Where do you think that roll came from? Whose economy do you think you're supporting by buying that stuff?