• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 7 and Corel?

signage

Been Good, I have not test nor used Windows 7 and would possibly like to make the move but do not want to make the move to X4 when X5 is just around the corner!

How are you doing?

Joe Diaz

We will find out this week and let you know. We have a new computer coming in with 7 on it and we will are also waiting for X5 to come out before we upgrade from X3.

signage

That would be great if you would let me/us know! By the way did the PM I sent you on Macro's help you or did you already know that? Good luck hope it works for you!

Last edited:

rcook99

I'm doing well Brian thanks! I am also looking at upgrading to 7 and X5 but I am curious to hear what changes or upgrades Corel might be including.

Joe Diaz

OH YEAH, it was definitely helpful!:thumb: I don't know why I never got into macros with the amount of repetitive web work I do, but now that I have the hang of it I will be able to get projects done much faster and easier:U Rock:

47CP

X3 is fine with Win 7 here. Signtools 3 doesn't work tho :) (long story why I need v3)

DaveW

OldPaint

ONLY PROBLEM WITH WIN7..........CANON LIDE SCANNERS...........no drivers.........i even had corel X3 CUTTING IN WIN 7. NO PROBLEMS.