• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 7 Home Premium and Versaworks

hailo

I have a versacamm sp 300v. I just got a new computer, with Windows 7 Home Premium. I was able to install Versaworks fine...so I thought. Because I had the older the version I wanted to run the update and it says there was an error and in some cases it says its not install properly. I looked at the link: http://dg4.roland.co.jp/en/os_win7_color.html does this really mean that I cannot use my OS with Versaworks? I'm confused...help!

Thanks in advance!

LittleSnakey

Works fine for me on 7 ultimate

I have a versacamm sp 300v. I just got a new computer, with Windows 7 Home Premium. I was able to install Versaworks fine...so I thought. Because I had the older the version I wanted to run the update and it says there was an error and in some cases it says its not install properly. I looked at the link: http://dg4.roland.co.jp/en/os_win7_color.html does this really mean that I cannot use my OS with Versaworks? I'm confused...help!

Thanks in advance!

petepaz

when we just got our UV printer and had to get a new computer they recomended the windows 7 office version (business version) and it works fine

toomeycustoms

I've got a computer with Windows 7 64bit Home with Versaworks 4.4 installed and haven't run into any major problems.

CS-SignSupply

Works and being Supported are two different things.

Hailo - you might try to run the installer via 'Run As Administrator' and see if that gets it done.

hailo

I'm currently working on trying to get a newer version from the printer dealer...Maybe version 4.0 and above will not cause me grief.

Thank you all for your advice.

The1Railroader

I have an HP 5500 Designjet, running Windows 7 Home premium, and have had no luck whatsoever making it work! What's the trick? I can't even download a windows 64bit driver from HP.... What's the dealio?