• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wing restaurant logo

SignsonTime

That last one as a circle looks great to my eyes. I really enjoy seeing the progression of the logo through out the post. VERY COOL!

J Hill Designs

a little tweak maybe..

Attachments

• wing city round2.jpg
    wing city round2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 98

formanek

Because having the bone hanging out the bottom would mean only about 50% of the used space would be used for the message, constraining it inside a funky shape would cut that down even further.

edited to add
(after seeing your sketch it's not taking up as much space as I envisioned)

I just tried to help but nope. I meant that the city scape would be in the wing shape and then the lettering overlapping.

Pat Whatley

I just tried to help but nope. I meant that the city scape would be in the wing shape and then the lettering overlapping.

Yeah, your sketch showed me where I was thinking wrong. For some reason the first image I had of what you were describing was a chicken wing standing up with the bone at the bottom and for the life of me I couldn't see it working. What you sketched, though, has potential. Probably not for the main sign because of the shape I've got to work with but for interior stuff maybe. Thanks.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't eat at any restaurant that serves dog.
Just cover it in ketchup.

Motoskins829

Try doing the city inside the letters in transparency with the tiki design then the wing like he has it. sometimes it looks better without it being complety obvious. That way you and the customer are happy :)

TheSnowman

It needs a ladder!

Just FYI, I did some banners for the wing place here in town (Phillip did the artwork) and I traded them for like $250 in their "Wing Bucks"...I'm now miserable at the thought of eating there, and still have like $150+ left. I'd recommend not doing that! But, all my friends love it, cause I'm taking them out to lunch all the time trying to burn them up!

Pat Whatley

Man, I made that mistake years ago with a pizza buffet place. We had almost $700 in gift certificates with them and I thought it would be awesome....we'd eat free all year! We ate two or three times a week for a couple of months. Then it became once a week....then once a month. Then it was to the point I didn't even like to drive by the place.

I think I gave half the certificates away to customers.