• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wing restaurant logo

SignManiac

Okay, here's another direction to work with. Needs work on kerning and stuff and colors need work too, but it plays on the name with wings and cityscape.

Attachments

• Wing City Logo.jpg
    Wing City Logo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 110

Pat Whatley

Couple of other ideas before I break out the sketchbook (although I'm still leaning toward tweaking the first one. It's still going to be the most visible) Oh yeah, I showed her the flying chicken wing cityscape version this morning....she just rolled her eyes.

SignManiac

I like these except, can you come up with a better panel design besides the rectangle and oval idea? I think they could go one step further.

signmeup

Office workers are gonna eat wings for lunch?

This would have made a great design challenge for over the holidays.

Tiki

Font Sage
On your first one work on your typeface
maybe some wings on the (W)

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 123

SignManiac

One more thought.. kind of playing off of Tiki's idea.

Attachments

• wingcity2.jpg
    wingcity2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Pat Whatley

Okay, ran with Tiki's idea and made it round to give me more options with it.

Attachments

• wing city round.jpg
    wing city round.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 104

formanek

Okay, ran with Tiki's idea and made it round to give me more options with it.

Why not make the circle the shape of a hot wing as the outline with everything else inside of it?

Very rough sketch. Put everything else in you had in the others. I just like to see what Wing City actually means without having to read the text. If not I always ask myself is it the Detroit Red Wings, etc...? Subliminal message people.:rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• wing.jpg
    wing.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 85

Pat Whatley

Because having the bone hanging out the bottom would mean only about 50% of the used space would be used for the message, constraining it inside a funky shape would cut that down even further.

edited to add
(after seeing your sketch it's not taking up as much space as I envisioned)

Last edited: