• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

With a heavy heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB2

Old Member
I am very saddened by this news...Fred was an exceptional human being, filled with wisdom and always willing to share and help others. He was such a sincere and genuine individual. My condolences to the family, I know he will be missed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
R.I.P.

We had our share of conversations over the years both good and not so good, but he always seemed to stay on the upper road. Will be missed by all.

Gene@mpls

Have known Fred [online] since I bought my first Gerber Edge 25 years ago and found him on a Gerber forum. Followed him here. He was a good Human Being. That is the highest honor.

2B

Condolences to his family and friends.
always knowledge and willing to offer advice when asked

danno

Condolences to his family. Fred will be remembered by us all for his kindness and wisdom. Rest in Peace, Fred.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I’ve know him for years but never met him. Going back before Signs 101 to 4Edgetalk.com. Always a helpful nice guy.

Rest in peace Fred.

David Wright

Had the pleasure dealing with Fred over 25 years ago and on this forum of course.
Always a gentleman. Condolences to Fred's family.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Oh no so sad to read this. We had many conversations over the years via email and a couple of phone calls. He was always kind and professional. He will be missed

binki

Very saddened to hear this. Never met him but he was always very friendly an helpful to me.

Johnny Best

he gave me inspiration over the years

Attachments

• freddys.jpg
    freddys.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 92
  • fredadvice.jpg
    fredadvice.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 95

Tim Aucoin

Oh wow. I rarely get on S101 anymore, and happened to pop in today. I'm so sad to hear about Fred's passing. I was fortunate enough to have had lunch with Fred and Connie many years back. He was a genuinely kind and generous man. My condolences to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.