• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Work in progress...

ddarlak

Go Bills!
take the hat off the monkey...

defiant.jpg

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i was kinda going for make it look like a tattoo, nothing familiar, nothing lining up.

i think the two straight versions you have going there are far off from a tattoo place.

the circle one would look better if it ended up looking like it was stamped, with some of the sharpness knocked off, some of the image missing...

Circleville Signs

He is trying to NOT look like the typical tattoo shop....That's why I didn't go with the normal stuff I would use for this type of thing. Stayed away from decorative scripts, etc.

I'm gonna keep playing with it.

SignProPlus-Chip

Sorry, but I was immediately bothered by the use of the gorilla image with the spelling of "Guerilla" ... where an image of a beret wearing revolutionary fighter brandishing an AK-47 would seem more appropriate. Couple that with the difficult to read text and I'm thinking I may want to keep shopping for where to have my tat done.

Ditto.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
probably not worth 2¢, but a quick thought

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-03-25 at 2.44.47 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-03-25 at 2.44.47 PM.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 99

Jillbeans

I like this last suggestion of John's better than anything.
But I'd make the gorilla snarling, Elvis-style, with a gold tooth.
Make TATTOO big underneath. I don't think you need the word piercing in the logo.
I think the owner's ideas are corny (not your fault)
The whole-body gorilla gives it too much of a zoo feel.
But John's idea looks iconic and has a lot of potential.
I do not like any of the fonts you are using, they are all kind of hard to read and odd looking.
Something like LHF Hensler might look kind of cool here.
Love....Jill

Joe Diaz

Boom!
GUERILLA.jpg

I too like her idea of a gorilla in beret. I can picture the tattoo artist... If they're any good that is... designing their own scroll work to go around a panel design like this. That would be pretty cool.

ProWraps

also, that distorted font. try reproducing that in cut vinyl, silkscreen, embroidery, etc. its a no go. can it.