• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst vehicle lettering ever!

CheapVehicleWrap

With the oil spill how much time does the seafood market really have left. There used to be an elderly couple who would drive down from Maine every weekend and park a hand lettered truck in a nearby town, The were swamped with business and requests. Looks like they've finally retired. Had a nice URL too. FishTruck.com

andy

A.J. Meat Man must be doing alright for himself, whether you like or dislike his lettering. Google him and you'll get an address, use Google Street View for the address and you'll see he lives in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, so something must be working for him!

Just imagine how much better he'd be doing if he had a really professional looking vehicle to work out of..... contract work, franchising opportunities or enough demand to justify a whole fleet of MEAT MAN vans running around earning money.

As it says the old saying goes "you get what you settle for".

royster13

Around here the fish truck and fruit trucks seem to do just fine with "crappy" signs....I believe they would do better with good signs but they do not seem to care....