• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you sue?

WCSign

2 clicks on your site and ive already seen about a dozen things that you could be sued or issued a cease and desist letter for.

If someone is selling your design better than you are, is it because of price? SEO rankings? You would be better served figuring that out and making the proper adjustment

Bigcat_hunter

2 clicks on your site and ive already seen about a dozen things that you could be sued or issued a cease and desist letter for.

If someone is selling your design better than you are, is it because of price? SEO rankings? You would be better served figuring that out and making the proper adjustment

"If someone is selling your design better than you are". Should they have the right to sell my design?

WCSign

They dont have the right, and there are millions of dollars being made every day by people who dont have the right to do something, but they do anyways.

So here are your options:

#1 sue them and gain nothing even if you win.

#2 Go pay them a visit and probably get arrested.

#3 find out why they are selling more of your design than you and fix it.. costs almost nothing.

Do you have the right to produce and sell every decal on your site? No.. So Karma came back around.. ignore it or fix it and move on.

on another related subject...

Anyone wanna purchase zombiehunterdecal.com zombiehuntersticker.com and zombiehuntershirt.com?

all 3 package deal $100 right meow!! lol

WCSign

id love to know which design and see the offenders site.. I mean we could at least tell you why he is taking your potential sales

Sorry if im looking/typing/sounding like a jerk. Its not intentional, I actually have a trademark and my shirt ideas get bootlegged all the time... so I concentrate on controlling what I can and try not to focus on the offending parties

mopar691

The vector is here in a .svg and even some ideas how to improve it.

Its only been downloaded 194 times so far.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
These "someone stole my stuff" threads hardly ever turn out well around here.
Kinda like the zombie thing - a bite here, a bite there and the next thing you know the whole world is being overrun.

wayne k
guam usa

binki

So far we have been able to defend our Trademarked clothing with help from the sites that were listed them, Ebay, CafePress and Zazzle. We did have one offender that voluntarily pulled the product when he came in and saw our TM registration hanging on the wall. So far no lawsuits but we are prepared to go after anyone who copies our work. It is your obligation. Otherwise you can forfeit claim to it.

ProWraps

new ones issued.

$12.95 they are yours.

limited supply. no daily bag limit. and all the other stuff it says on the bottom.

Attachments

• zombie.jpg
    zombie.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
O

onlinestar

no i'm thinking about I may not know that i'm saying

Last edited by a moderator: