• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow...$35 logo design to go with cheap embroidery!

Pat Whatley

I've often wondered how these people were able to sell me embroidered shirts for half the price I could buy the blanks....now I see it's because they're making all their money on logo design.

queen.jpg

Craig Sjoquist

ouch each time I see these
... like today a lawyer looking for signage in a high end neighborhood..sends me a plain jane design /layout ..think some sign co did looks like a $35 logo type
..said I'll do a high end looking sign instead,.. using this as a start off point
He said fine can you send me a picture of what your going to do... in a ...couple minutes ???? that's what other sign co's. have done ?????

What has our industry turned into...

HaroldDesign

I don't think I'd even talk with someone about their logo for $35. But hey - they say satisfaction guaranteed, so it must be good!

Techman

This is a good enuf company to obtain goods. But they are not all the economical in cost. I just asked for a quote to expand upon what i offer. The quote came in but I can get the product much lower cost elsewhere.

royster13

I bought some of their 50% off shirts a few years ago.....They were a great deal....They digitized my logo for free and sent me the file....As I recall I got 4 shirts for about U$50.00 all in.....

rcboats1

I ordered a few products to see how the quality was. They do a good job on digitizing and embroidery, but the apparel quality is horrible. Plus, they cut out the factory labels and put their own in and they don't do a good job of this step. It makes it hard to use them for products that you want to resell. I'll stick to my local source.

Pat Whatley

Really? I've been absolutely pleased over the quality of their shirts. I'm still wearing the shirts I ordered three years ago and have placed several orders since then. I don't know that I'd use them for resale products, though. They do have their info on the labels so a customer can easilly bypass you and order direct. Then again I don't sell embroidery, I'm a sign shop.