• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow it's cold out!

GWSigns

Too cold yesterday to even type!

2 degrees F this morning with an anticipated warming trend to 22F!

At least the wind chill is GONE! That -10 to 15 was too much for this kid, even in double layered clothing and HEAVY coat.

I empathize with anyone north of here and pray you too are on the back side of this polar vector.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a balmy 42F. Break out the lawn chairs!

JBusch260

We didn't open yesterday. Our county issued an emergency travel only until 6pm. Even this morning, the roads were a sheet of ice. -15, but after windchill reached what felt like -45. YOWZA! :omg:

FatCat

Warming trend finally taking place here in Columbus. It is now 0 degrees with wind chill of -21. Supposed to be up to a balmy +6 degrees by 5pm...love to see those numbers on the plus side of zero. :Big Laugh

WildWestDesigns

Warming trend finally taking place here in Columbus. It is now 0 degrees with wind chill of -21. Supposed to be up to a balmy +6 degrees by 5pm...love to see those numbers on the plus side of zero. :Big Laugh

5 is about what it started out today. Hopefully, be about 20 this afternoon. Tomorrow mid 40s. This weekend 50-60. In more ways then one, the weekend can't get here soon enough.

ChicagoGraphics

It's only -10 here in Chicago now, much warmmer then it was yesterday at this time.

Boil some water and throw it in the air, it turns to a vapor cloud instantly

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
brr.jpg
When it gets above 0°, I have this hill/fort ready to go for the kids(and maybe dad too)

phototec

NO - It's NOT COLD...

Didn't you all haer about Global Warming?

The earth is getting warmeer NOT colder (just ask Gore), I think it's just you imagantion......

:ROFLMAO:

MikePro

I thought vortex's were supposed to be cool... not COLD!
all this beautiful snow, and a brand-new snowboard, and I'm stuck inside.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think our heater has stopped once since yesterday morning.

I was out taking pictures this morning at a customers building and within a few minutes, my eyes were tearing and I think I had little beads of frozen eye-ball juice on my face.

-20 something frickin' degrees out there. :flamey:

Locals Find!

I hate living here this time of year. :banghead: I've recently been putting everything I can away for retirement, going to southern Florida for the winters in 30 years possibly Naples. I want to sit on my front porch in December!:thumb:

Screw 30 years you could move your shop to Lee County right now and be toasty compared to where your at. Home prices are still nice compared to a few years ago. I just picked 3/2/2 with a den for 160k built in '05. Needs some work to make it the way I want it but, sure beats the hell out of a Chicago winter any day of the year.

Doc Savage

we are on day two of a county imposed level 3 snow emergency. I am 8 miles south of the Michigan line in Ohio and we have not been abl to get out of the driveway since Sunday. It is -3 on my porch and appears to be falling as it was -2 an hour ago.

phototec

we are on day two of a county imposed level 3 snow emergency. I am 8 miles south of the Michigan line in Ohio and we have not been abl to get out of the driveway since Sunday. It is -3 on my porch and appears to be falling as it was -2 an hour ago.

That's Freak'en amazing, -2° and the inter-web is still working!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thesignguy1986

Here is what 1 of our doors looked like and a couple of our windows...Note to self that these are inside pictures with the ice and frost on the inside as well

Attachments

• shop door.jpg
    shop door.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 67
  • window.jpg
    window.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 82