• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wow... seen this? is there more news yet?

Bigdawg

Just Me
We've been talking about this at work today. Guy I work with is one of those con-trail conspiracy believers... he's definitely getting some mileage outta this one...

jemmyell

It's an optical illusion. An airplane contrail. Nobody on the ground saw anything unusual. Only the POV from the helicopter made the illusion possible.

-James

J Hill Designs

according to the airforce it was a weather balloon

Attachments

• uNfb5.jpg
    uNfb5.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 90

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
That was my new booger flick launcher....

Attachments

• flicka.jpg
    flicka.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 113

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I saw this last night on ABC and would say that the visible flame tells you it was a missile of some kind. To me it looks like just about every space shuttle launch I've ever seen except for the sunset. Based on the reported point of origin, my opinion is that it was a submarine launched missile.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i live about 1/4 mile from the beginning of an international airport runway. i've seen con-trails in every, shape, size, direction and color. my kids are always thinking they are something other that an airplane/jet.

it's just a jet....

iSign

when the pentagon & defense department are still looking into things, it's good to know that in our little corner of the world, we have ddarlak to resolve the matter

jiarby

what a waste of everyone's time and government resources...

Someone see's an airplane contrail and thinks it looks like something else. I am sure they had Navy guys everywhere counting missiles, reviewing satellite images, looking at radar history. All because some moron on TV say's "That looks like a missile". Now everyone one has to prove it isn't.

Here's the proof. Nothing blew up. PLUS... if you keep watching it the flightpath keeps on going. The "rocket flame" is the glint of sunlight off the fuselage. The "Missile" crashed into the runway at Sky Harbor Airport and 200 people got off.

Some dude with a blog using FAA traffic website data demonstrated it was an USAirways flight from Hawaii to Phx. This flight takes place everyday.

http://blog.bahneman.com/content/it-was-us-airways-flight-808

Locals Find!

The people that say this is a jet contrail are the same ones that believed that TWA Flight 800 wasn't shot down by a missile and everyone just saw a reflection off the water.

Yet, thousands saw a missile streak including members of the military.

So yeah lets say it was a Jet contrail. Those of us who have served in the Air Force who know the difference between a missile contrail and a jet contrail. Just don't seem to be able to recognize the difference. Even though knowing the difference was life and death to us.

If it really was a Jet Contrail wouldn't the FAA have come out and said so by now??? Considering all Flights are tracked?? Both Civilian and Military by NORAD.

Sorry, the BS story of it was a Jet Contrail and camera angle is a bunch of BS.

RJ California

The people that say this is a jet contrail are the same ones that believed that TWA Flight 800 wasn't shot down by a missile and everyone just saw a reflection off the water.

Yet, thousands saw a missile streak including members of the military.

So yeah lets say it was a Jet contrail. Those of us who have served in the Air Force who know the difference between a missile contrail and a jet contrail. Just don't seem to be able to recognize the difference. Even though knowing the difference was life and death to us.

If it really was a Jet Contrail wouldn't the FAA have come out and said so by now??? Considering all Flights are tracked?? Both Civilian and Military by NORAD.

Sorry, the BS story of it was a Jet Contrail and camera angle is a bunch of BS.

Ha! I'll just let you hang yourself on this one. Have any 911 theories?

Locals Find!

Ha! I'll just let you hang yourself on this one. Have any 911 theories?

No, I know exactly what happened on 9/11 some terrorists boarded planes and flew them into both building in New York and the Pentagon.They exploited known security issues. I know because, anyone that has ever served on an Air Force base knows how a plane should be properly guarded and how to ensure that kind of action doesn't happen. No one has ever Hijacked one of our birds, for good reason.

Now, I am assuming by your attitude towards me you have never once worn a uniform or swore allegiance to defend this Nation and the Freedoms you enjoy.

I took my Oath seriously. To tell me that I don't know the difference between a Jet contrail and a Missile is a downright insult. That is like telling a Veteran Sign Painter he doesn't know what kinda paint to buy. Sorry, just not going to fly.

jiarby

I am glad guys like you are making signs now instead of handling the defense of my life, liberty, and my pursuit of happiness.