• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow, this should be a fun job/customer...

Border

From the first email, after several phone conversations which were equally painful.

"OOOPs. I accidentally sent this to dog not Doug. ALSO I FORGOT the most important words that need to be on both sides and back: the price
$15 -$40
in letters which are the color of butternut squash with crimson accents"

"the dimensions are as follows: Side of tailer+ 54" high and 82" long.
measured inside the steel adging."

"I would like the letters to be in a font resembling Comic Sans Bold"

:ROFLMAO::banghead:

Thank goodness I am outta here for a 3 day weekend starting....

NOW!

buh by!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

For some reason, this instantly made me remember a trucker with a green metallic Freightliner who wanted all his custom designed lettering in "3 other shades of green that look good with the green of the truck". He couldn't be persuaded otherwise.

401Graphics

Its customers like that, that make me glad that my fiance deals with the customers. But her frustrations end up getting taken out on me anyways so i guess it still sucks. :banghead:

TheSnowman

the price $15 -$40

"the dimensions are as follows: Side of tailer+ 54" high and 82" long.
measured inside the steel adging."

Wait...so you are cutting (2) 54" X 82" Graphics for $40? Or they just pulled that number out of their butt?

Baz

Alright ... So here is my quote for production of x2 graphics, 54" X 82", Dark yellow and Dark red ..... Comic Sans Bold is 25% extra ... NEXT!

Jillbeans

That's worse than the inquiry I got the other day
"Can you make stikers for are Softball team? Please get back to me with a price"
I know it's bad of me but I can't help but judge a customer by their spelling.
Also, I'm not a f*cking psychic.
Love....Jill

SignManiac

I referred a salon owner wanting a snipe sign to the competition yesterday and felt good afterwards :) there are still small pleasures in this business.