• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap design

Dan Antonelli

I'd rather see branding large (if they have something worthwhile), and perhaps a catchy, impactful headline.

I don't believe in any photography on wraps, which I know definitely puts me in a minority. Maybe for box trucks or larger, but it usually doesn't work well on a van. Often, its a crutch for a poor brand, and if you can't change the brand then you have nothing to work with, so I definitely understand the challenge working with clients who have poor brands.

Which explains why we rarely design wraps for anyone who's brands we haven't first created. Usually because there's nothing to build from, and I'm not going to throw a photo on there to try and make up for it.

I believe all wraps should be primarily focused on the brand. If the imagery does not enhance the brand, then it doesnt belong on the wrap.