• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Scam

henryz

Just like the banner scam, these guys are smart. They do it with anything they can specially on Craigslist.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Really? Is anyone sufficiently stupid as to provide check cashing and banking services for anyone? If this were me, and it's not, I'd inform the specimen hawking these services that they can pay their own help because I'm sure as hell not going to do it. Moreover here in this sandbox, checks clear before any commitment is made for anything when dealing with anything of this sort. Here money flows only one way, in. Never out.

The ghost of Phineas Taylor Barnum rises from the mists, bent over with paroxysms of hysterical laughter.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I mean, the first time I can remember getting one of these types of emails (20-odd years ago), I could tell it was a ripoff. Send a percentage... Nah.
There are some companies that will pay your to wrap your car, but no legitimate business is going to go about it in such a questionable manner.

mjkjr

How can the police there say "no crime was fully commited" because you didn't follow through with being fleeced? Would they say the same thing to someone who was carrying counterfeit bills? Even if they had not spent them there is clearly intent as countrrfeiting is a crime all by itself, as is kiting Check kiting - Wikipedia and paper hanging, which is going on here. Seems like someone should alert the FBI to these scamers. I hate these scum so much. I've also gotten the "print a 100 banners and ship them through our courier which you will pay" scam request before too. I laughted at him.