• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping with non air egress vinyl

W

wetgravy

I can drive my car with my feet but I dont. Why do you want to take a job that is done like this, this is why the company who supplied your client with the print is still in business. That shop doesnt deserve the business if they cant supply the right materials, unlaminated 180 is a joke to instal and your asking for nothing but problems and you could educate your account and explain why they need a new source for their graphics real easily it seems. Good luck either way!

At LEAST once a week, I get a rig in that has digitally printed letters and graphics on them ... my job is to replace them because they NEVER lam them and when you take a rig through an acid bath ... eats solvent paint ... also had one guy who got signs on his truck 3 weeks prior this way, works in a corn field hauling the corn out ... the dirt and loose corn stalk debree in that small time KILLED the printed materials surface.

Happens all the time I'm afraid ... ones I hate are the letters done on economy grade vinyl without a lam ... by the time they change them ... it takes about an hour to remove four 12x18 sets of graphics.

kustomguy

Call a viable certified installer to put this on for you so you don't lose your ass on something fairly simple.

The graphic you have is liquid laminated from signature and then premasked. It's most likely marginally thicker than what 180c is straight away.

I used to sort of relish installing the non-comply controltac media as you had to be a halfway decent installer to make it come out well. If you don't have much experience I'd be wary.

Hey, since you have so much experience, share your methods on how you get such perfect results that your are able to relish in your abilities. Don't assume I am not a viable certified installer or less than halfway decent. Thanks. I stand by my opinion that Sigature Graphics is selling garbage to the fleet market.