• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps, Carved Signs, Custom Vehicle Graphics

signmeup

Hopefully Catalyst Signworks has thick skin and will stick around. Who knows what we might learn from him? Would it have killed you to say "glad you're keeping busy in these tough times" or something to that effect? Seems like pricks 101 to me.

k.a.s.

Anything that's posted is open for critique. If you only want praise, show them to your grandma.

Exactly!! I don't think anyone was being harsh at all. I said I liked two projects, but did'nt like the other two.

Catalyst.... Welcome from Ohio. Critique makes us all better in the long run, there is a ton of great information here. Don't take anything personal.

kevin

Billct2

The customer made adjustments on the design and he got what he wanted-thats all that matters
\
He admits this isn't great stuff. I have a lot of jobs like that, a lot. I wouldn't post them or put them in my portfolio though.