• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wraptor

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator

ProWraps

i gotta get me some of that sticking film. as far as time for sticking, well dont we all wish we had that luxury.

Circleville Signs

I LOVE websites that are purposely vague, don't show you how a process happens, and won't give ANY pricing information. You simply can't inspire trust if you don't do all of these things.

HAHAHAHA

Gary

mzick

I'll pass on that contraption....I'll do it the old fashioned way in half the time!! Good luck to those who actually buy it and use it. My guess is that it will be bought, used once or twice and be pushed into the corner to collect dust or hang a coat on.

kev3232

oh hey you haters!! i bought one and i love it!!
i first had to take out a second mortgage to pay for it, buy a bigger van to haul it around, and i had to hire another guy to help me get it in and out of the van. then i had to buy an alarm for the van so the meth heads wouldn't try to steal it for scrap metal.
other than that, that thing kicks major ass!!! plus, we'll be using it to install sheet rock on the ceiling of our kitchen remodel!