• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wraptor

ProWraps

seen it. guy is smoking crack if he thinks shops will pay that price though. by the time you set that thing up, get the print on it, get it aligned, we would have already had it on the vehicle.

i call it one of the great bad inventions. it is neato mosquito, but just dont see the real practical application value in it.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
$5K-$8K

i'm sure there are suckers out there, but i would have a hard time believing anyone would pay that much for it....

it's a glorified drywall hanger....

Circleville Signs

I can see where this would be great for 1 or two man shops (like ours). That being said, while I rarely if ever agree with Mosh, I think i could fabricate one of these on my own for a whole lot less than $5k.

Gary

kev3232

saw it in use at SEMA, what a freakin' joke!
just like pro wraps said, we'd have started stickin vinyl way before the guy got that contraption set up!
if one man can't wrap a rig by himself without the "craptor", then he should be in a different line of work.
k

ProWraps

rent it. hell. you can own it for the low low price of $7495. i mean come on. dont you know that most wrap installers come from the dry wall industry. this is dual purpose.

BadAss

rent it. hell. you can own it for the low low price of $7495. i mean come on. dont you know that most wrap installers come from the dry wall industry. this is dual purpose.
That's Freakin FUNNY!!!! I actually laughed out loud, Very Good ProWraps....M*

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
That is similar looking to an idea I had ...only thing is...it's missing the memory foam material that pushes the vinyl onto the vehicle for you. Or something like that. I've daydreamed about stuff like that...how can we make a cookie cutter process for wrapping a vehicle. Problem is...every vehicle is shaped different...every year.

Techman

wrap the vehicle with white

get your trusty laser altitude guided printer right up next to it.. and skip one whole step.

J Hill Designs

thats intense!

Please consider the cost of printing on bus body by previous method(sticking film),the film cost,workman's charge for sticking film and the time for sticking. As you understand,the previous method by sticking film is very expensive compared to our method.

In the US even! http://www.robopaintermaryland.com/