• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrecker graphics

auto accents sc

picture.php

This a project we just completed. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

BadAss

Not bad, I like most of the color combos. The one on the phone seems a bit off ( But I am color blind) I like the tribal to flames look, since I am all about Skulls & Flames. But it looks a little out of place with the 2 points going towards the front. But all in all I like it. And if the customer likes it. You WIN... Nice job....M*

auto accents sc

Thanks for the comments. I agree the front could be a little different. I borrowed the front from a vector graphics design. They also have Chevys and I wanted a design that would work on both without being too different.

Craig Sjoquist

I like the design but city garage could be alot bigger or so the flames didn't over power the name..great idea that ya can make better next time

auto accents sc

It looks like you STOLE it from YOUR OWN LOGO. You do signs and tow vehicles on the side?
No, I stole my avatar from this project. My regular logo is much longer than it is tall. It has a more tribal flame coming off of both sides

Attachments

• aa logo.jpg
    aa logo.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 189