• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrecker graphics

advsign22

I like it especially the street address but the font for the phone number makes it a little hard to read.
Looks good.
Ken

acothran

Nice job, it looks fine. Two things caught my eye. I can't easily read the phone number, is the last digit a 0?? With the fat font, text effect (color and texture), and location of the phone number over the seam of the storage door, I find it hard to read from a distance. The second is just my picky preference but the blue oval seems "disconnected" from the design. I think it looks strange as the bottom layer behind the flames and the text. I assume that the oval is part of the normal logo but when you add the flames that extend outside the oval, it kind of gets lost. Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Allen

Jillbeans

I like the front, but I don't like the back.
The number is difficult to read.
I think I would have placed it underneath the other info.
It's hard to tell the exact colors from the pix, but I wonder if primrose yellow would have been a nicer choice than slime green?
I also like to avoid abbreviations, and would have stacked the address on the door.
Love....Jill

HeavyHitter

add the area code to the phone number. might help for those who are from out of town. never know the truck may driven out of area.

as for the address on the door. I dont see a need for the address on the door. Just my opinion

auto accents sc

Thanks for the input. I agree on the phone number. I think the stippling contributed to making it hard to read. The address is required for county & city towing rotation.