• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrestling Room at High School Signs with multiple names

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Here are some that we did. We used adhesive backed magnetic material and we'll use printable magnet material to add to these. Just finished them so we'll likely be trying it out next year. I used to add cut vinyl to each name/record with a ladder and it was a PITA!
Time for a refresh, when the girls win the 1600 mile relay this year, next, And the following. Like is as a solution.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
i would do cut vinyl on these BUT the biggest issue with these are you may do them fo a few years but then they get new administration and they end up calling someone else and they cant match fonts
This is what happened. The old ones were originally put up by a company I used to work for and we used a specific yellow. The athletic director passed away and someone new came in and used another company. When the new guy that replaced him called me last year, there were several different yellows and sized fonts and they were running out of room. It was long overdue.
I had been thinking about what I would do for years if I ever got the chance to replace them. I'm hoping this outlasts me or at least until I "retire" (retirement age anyway). Magnetic material holds really well to it, we ran a few tests first. It would suck if these started falling off one day.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
It has been mentioned a few times, but covering the existing signs with adhesive-backed magnet and then printing on magnetic receptive media is a great way to go for this. Any amateur can apply and remove new and old names. Inexpensive. One of my customers does this for menu boards. I donated this material for my old high school track record boards....it is easy and inexpensive.