• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X7 updates and issues

David Milisock

One thing that comes to mind I like about X7 as opposed to X6 or earlier versions:
You can finally create gradients with varying levels of transparency at every stop and "accelerate" the transitions between stops, just like Adobe Illustrator has been able to do for at least the last couple or so versions. Illustrator CC and CorelDRAW X7 seem to play more nicely with each other when exchanging artwork.

While X7 and AI CC play better together, transparency between the two are not an area where I would say that this is so, Corel and Adobe took two different paths as far as transparency is concerned. AI transparency, identifying it when placed in ID or in supposedly print ready AI PDF files is still a stickler tat costs money.

Transparency and the ease of in application flattening of sad is one of the main reasons I use CorelDraw.