• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

xc-540 & white static cling

petepaz

any tips on profile for printing white static cling on soljet xc-540
i tried clear calandered and gloss white vinyl (no setting for static cling)
on both reg. print and high quality and all settings seem to bleed and i lose quality

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 66

petepaz

thanks i will check that out
weird though i did get it to work on my vp-540 with no issues just ended up using glossy wht vinyl and the high quality print mode

Andrew O

Merchant Member
Glad it worked. You should also make sure that you have the latest firmware updates for the VP. A while back we released an update that would add Roland Intelligent Pass Control, which essentially updates the specs to those of a VPi. It doesn't change the top speed, but will allow you to produce band-free output in almost any mode, and as a result makes standard mode printing quite a bit faster. You will need it anyway in order to access a lot of the new profiles, including the ones for cling. If you haven't updated, that may be the reason those profiles aren't showing up.