• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ya just hafta love this kinda customer.................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Guy came in last week to get some numbers for his truck. 4 number 3's at 4" high. Turned it around in about 2 hours for him. Paid me $45 green backs. He came in Monday to discuss some posters he needs for walls at his company. 2' x 3' one-sided with simple copy and some pictures. Took me about 20 minutes to put the layout together. He said he wanted them down & dirty, so I figured Cor-X. He asked how much ?? I was doodling on a pad and he said, can you do the 4 of them for $400 ?? $100 each ?? Yeah, Okay, I'll cut ya some slack. About 1/2 hour of printing and less than 1/2 hour of computer time and he pays cash. He asked if he could have them by Thursday. Sure, I'll gang 'em in with something else. He is so frickin' happy...... I can't get over it.

Just hadda share it. It's gonna be a great weekend.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Think I'll get a price wheel. Cross those little ones out and make 'em bigger. Nothing under $10k

1661972618255.png

DL Signs

Never go against the family
I like the ones like that. We have a bunch of them, and they're so pleasant to work with.
For the rest ya' just want to put something like this up on the wall in the lobby... :cool:

Attachments

• cheaper.jpg
    cheaper.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 138