• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ya just have to wonder...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know about any of you, but I can't get over all the super filthy rich people dying overseas with US money they can't liquidate. This subject is a little close to me right now, but still, I had no idea all these people were dying with so much money. Why aren't rich Americans, Canadians, English, Australian or other normal countries losing so many rich people ?? Are they just smarter and know how to get around the system.... or they just haven't been shot yet ??

Oh, yeah....... and they're all alone or just one last relative standing and they need American help. All they ask in return is for our honesty in these matters............. :omg:

Dear Sir I am very sorry to intrude into your personal privacy. Obviously, I know this not the usual consistent manner or medium most especially for the first time. Please accept my apologies. My name is Mr.Adam Joe, Manager Foreign Remittance Department,HSBC BANK. I got your email while searching for business associates on the Internet based in a foreign country, do not be offended if I have approached you wrongly. Please I will like you to assist me in a business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to us. It is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each financial year. Following the release of the second quarter financial report, ending June 2011, I discovered an account with the sum of ($13.6 Million United States Dollar); belonging to our customer who died without any beneficiary to these funds. I have moved the funds into what the Bank call Escrow Call Account withno beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. Only me is aware of this fund, Please my contacting you is to assist me receive the fund in your Bank account in your country, you will get 45% of the total fund as your benefit. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a justified arrangement that will protect you from any Breach of the Law. The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund. I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated Bank Account. I will like you to understand that this business is risk free and should not be disclosed to anyone. Please do write me for briefing and clarification, because the funds are ready to be transferred to you, please I will like you to be honest with me and help provide an account that will be used to transfer the funds, I hope to hear from you soon so that the transfer process can start immediately, I need all this information's below to enable us commence immediately: (1) Full names......................... ............(2) Private phone number.................... (3) Current residential address............(4) Occupation...... (5) Age and Sex........... Reply me through my private email account (mrdamjoe@yahoo.com) Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Best Regards Mr.Adam Joe

WildWestDesigns

I honestly still can't get over that the American "Secrect Service" needs my help getting their money.

Some people just aren't lucky is all.

When he asks for money give him $50 then say you need to free up some funds here but need to pay $500 for the bank to unfreeze the rest. He will hopefully send you some cash.

Supposedly happened to a guy I know's friend.... Said he also got him to put an obscene tattoo on his arm for 200 which he never sent

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops:............ another one.

Greetings From Ismail Mohammed,

I am Barrister Ismail Mohammed, and I want to inform you that an amount of US$2.5 Million will be moved on your name as the beneficiary of my late client I need your help to receive this money and you will get 40% of the money while I get 60%. You will either receive this amount through a bank wire transfer.

Please send your Full Names, Direct Telephone Numbers, and Physical Address.

More details will be given upon your reply.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regard,
Barrister. Ismail Mohammed.

ChicagoGraphics

I get alot of them of emails from the UK or ones that I won some lottery that I never even heard of or played, LOL

How does all this money into your own account scam work anyway's?

sar bossier

Good morning, all - I just got this one this morning. Different than the ones I have received in the past:

Sir,
This letter would definitely come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you and I have never had any prior communication. I am Engr, Charles Osezua Chairman Owllinkso group oil Company. I write to know if you will be interested in working with me on a deal. I am IT experts who have devised a means of siphoning funds from huge deposits. I am capable of juggling through the bank's database and make transfers by both swift and plastic means (Debit and ATM Cards) without being noticed by any known bank security device.

I have built a network that makes use of the OFX-Connect of i2cbank Electronic Transaction Processing and Personal Financial Management (PFM) equipments/applications. This Network was built around a secure e-commerce transaction SSL Certificates that enables up to 256-bit encryption including Signing Technologies, Identity Verification Developer Solutions and Anti-Phishing Tools to enhance smooth and undetectable transactions. It is risk free, which can never be traced to anybody because it is strictly online transactions, which shall be strictly done using the proper codes, encryption, holograms and
embossments.

There is US$5.765,46 Million in one of my debugged account but we can keep each Transaction as low as US$25,000 and done three times in a week, which gives us a weekly return of US$75,000.We can increase the transaction volume/amount as we progress in the deal. We should be able to siphon up to US$900,000.00 from this account and without being traced to us because I have been able to decode and burg into it using my soft wares.

Please do indicate your position
through a return mail so that I can update you further. The sooner we commence this deal the better.

Regards.
Engr Charles Osezua
C.Osezua@tut.by

Fatboy

I don't know about any of you, but I can't get over all the super filthy rich people dying overseas with US money they can't liquidate. This subject is a little close to me right now, but still, I had no idea all these people were dying with so much money. Why aren't rich Americans, Canadians, English, Australian or other normal countries losing so many rich people ?? Are they just smarter and know how to get around the system.... or they just haven't been shot yet ??

Oh, yeah....... and they're all alone or just one last relative standing and they need American help. All they ask in return is for our honesty in these matters............. :omg:

Dear Sir I am very sorry to intrude into your personal privacy. Obviously, I know this not the usual consistent manner or medium most especially for the first time. Please accept my apologies. My name is Mr.Adam Joe, Manager Foreign Remittance Department,HSBC BANK. I got your email while searching for business associates on the Internet based in a foreign country, do not be offended if I have approached you wrongly. Please I will like you to assist me in a business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to us. It is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each financial year. Following the release of the second quarter financial report, ending June 2011, I discovered an account with the sum of ($13.6 Million United States Dollar); belonging to our customer who died without any beneficiary to these funds. I have moved the funds into what the Bank call Escrow Call Account withno beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. Only me is aware of this fund, Please my contacting you is to assist me receive the fund in your Bank account in your country, you will get 45% of the total fund as your benefit. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a justified arrangement that will protect you from any Breach of the Law. The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund. I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated Bank Account. I will like you to understand that this business is risk free and should not be disclosed to anyone. Please do write me for briefing and clarification, because the funds are ready to be transferred to you, please I will like you to be honest with me and help provide an account that will be used to transfer the funds, I hope to hear from you soon so that the transfer process can start immediately, I need all this information's below to enable us commence immediately: (1) Full names......................... ............(2) Private phone number.................... (3) Current residential address............(4) Occupation...... (5) Age and Sex........... Reply me through my private email account (mrdamjoe@yahoo.com) Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Best Regards Mr.Adam Joe
GINO,THAT WAS MY COUSIN SENDING IT.I PUT YOUR NAME ON HIS MAILING LIST.

My other cousin use to send the banner scam out but I told him to stop because it became embarrassing for me cause I know so many of you.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

okay, I'll admit I'm feeling a little dense this morning. I can't figure out the eventual outcome of this type of scam. If they don't ask you for an account number or any up front funds, what comes next from them in this scenario? Part of me wonders as well IF any of these are EVER legit?

Fatboy

okay, I'll admit I'm feeling a little dense this morning. I can't figure out the eventual outcome of this type of scam. If they don't ask you for an account number or any up front funds, what comes next from them in this scenario? Part of me wonders as well IF any of these are EVER legit?

What we do is we get all your details and at the end we ask you for a courier fee for the documentations.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

What we do is we get all your details and at the end we ask you for a courier fee for the documentations.

I'm surprised by your use of the word "we"... are you involved in these things? lol. I see you are from Africa where I've been given to believe these things usually originate from. Can you give me any advice on how I could get something like this going here from Texas? My conscience could stand a little scammin' the right people - like the filthy rich. Oh wait... they become filthy rich because they get ahold of money and don't part with it - ever. Truly wish I was devious enough to devise a profitable scam to employ on certain CEO's.

jkdbjj

Actually the next move is to meet in person. From there they give you a little taste of the cash, and try to gain your trust. Eventually though you will be asked to put up some money. Eventually, the "hook" will present itself. Which is why it isn't in the original letters. These groups are pros and they do make money doing this.

Though, it has nothing to do with banks or funds, it has to do with getting a face to face with you in a swanky hotel lobby, where they give you a couple hundred dollars in good faith. Then proceed from there.

Fatboy

I'm surprised by your use of the word "we"... are you involved in these things? lol. I see you are from Africa where I've been given to believe these things usually originate from. Can you give me any advice on how I could get something like this going here from Texas? My conscience could stand a little scammin' the right people - like the filthy rich. Oh wait... they become filthy rich because they get ahold of money and don't part with it - ever. Truly wish I was devious enough to devise a profitable scam to employ on certain CEO's.

lol Yes as I said its all my cousins.We caught Pat White big time with church banners last year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ruh-Roh.................

Assalaam-u Alaikum, Before i proceed, may i introduce myself to your good self. my name is Mrs. Safia.M. Abdulhafiz, from Libya. my late husband was one of the aid on armed-forces-commander to the late former president of Libya, leader Moamer Gaddafi, who was killed, my husband was killed by NATO air force at Bani Walidon 3rdOctober 2011 Prior to the war, we inherited the sum of (16 million usd). The money were originally gotten from my husband proceeds. my late husband was able to safe guard the money from my country and deposited it in Thailand. I have decided to contact you because i am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendly. Please guide and assist me in making the right investment. I am also interested in buying a residential property as iwill be moving with my only son Khaledin over there as soon as everything regarding technical and logistics details is worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction. In view of your participation, i am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance or better still commit it into viable joint venture projects with you. As soon as i get your consent, i will quickly move this money to your country for investment. Please contact me as soon as possible.Include to me your telephone number when reply Sincerely, Safia.M. Abdulhafiz