• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ya just have to wonder...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa, it's Friday and I hit the jackpot again..................

Dear Sir,Madam

Hearty greetings from Wins Contract Agency Ltd Accra Ghana.

The Ghana Government Through their respective Contract Procurement Consultant has organized an urgent contract supply to all respective and interested suppliers,companies for this year,2012 procurement,please select any of the two items as I listed below and send us by email attachment catalog/price list for peruse.

1.Security Equipment
2.Metal Detectors/Vacuum tubes and furnaces
3.Medical/Hospital Equipment.
4.Fishing Products/Marine Equipment
5.Safety Spray Shield
6.Laboratory Equipments
7.Pneumatic Tools
8.Trolley Sprayers
9.Hospital Towels
10.Bed Sheet
11.Mobile Phones
12.PU Coated Nitrile Gloves
13.Beauty And Custometics
14.Men Shirt
15.Wall Socket.
16.Led Fluorescent.
17.Computers/Laptops
18.Condoms
19.Security camera
20.Knapsack Sprayer
21.digital car dvr
22.Electricity Transformer
23.Food Processing Equipment
24.Agricultural Product/Equipment
25.Laser Cutting Machines
26.Plastic Machinery Equipment
27.55 inches 3D LED TV
28.Industrial Tools/Tapes
29.White Polo T shirt
30.School Bags
31.Paraffin wax
32.Food products & Beverages
33.Hand Gloves
34.Lubricant Oils
35.Building materials
36.Sporting Tools
37.Furniture and Equipment
38.Office Supplies/Accessories
39.Test and Measurement instruments
40.Sounds/Musical Equipments
41.Cleaning Materials
42.aluminium dishes
43.Gas lighter
44.safety equipment & supplies
45.Aquatic Products
46.pool equipment
47.food chemical
48.Veterinary Medicines/Equipments

Note:Selection and the award will be Under clear competitive advantage,considering price, product/service quality and time of delivery,I'm going to represent your company's interest as your local agent on 2% of the total sales values as my commission. I will look forward to your response email to enable me furnish you with more detail information's.

Regard
Mr Daniel Asomani
Wins Consultant Agency
#36/105 Teshie Industrial Road
Accra Ghana
Tel:0023324009390

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh my......................

Urgent Proposal
Bank UBS AG Switzerland
Postfach 8098 Zurich
Switzerland
Postal Account: 80-2-2
SWIFT: UBSW CH ZH 80A
[www.ubs.com]
Email:zwest_nm765@yahoo.com

Good Day,

I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their offshore department Zurich Switzerland. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.

During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of US$42,759,000.00 {Forty Two Million seven hundred an fifty Nine Thousand US Dollars only} Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts.

The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists.It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship.

This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers' advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank's files for the last ten years or more.

I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 45% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 55%, send your account information's by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.Look forward to discuss this opportunity further with you in detail. Please email me back on this mail address:<zwest_nm765@yahoo.com> Or provide me with your phone number for discussion of this transaction in further details.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Regards,
Mr.Richards Murray

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ho....hum..................:rolleyes:

Hello am writing to you based on the recommendation of Almighty God Whom i so much believe in.Please, permit me to introduce myself. My name is Barr.Terry Donald, an Attorney At Law a personal attorney to Saif al-Islam, the second son of slained Libyan leader, Col. Mommar Gaddafi who was captured and killed in his home town, Sirte on October 20, 2011 in the rebellion going on in Libya. After the death of Col. Muammar Gaddafi, it became imminent that Saif al-Islam Gaddafi being the next most recognised person after his father and currently on the run became a target of the International Criminal Court (ICC) for charges of crimes against humanity and his role in his late father government against the Libyan people, accused for allegedly torturing and killing civilians. At the moment, his fate is unreliable and being a close aid and his personal lawyer known, this has prompted me to leave the country and seek for ansylum in a naighboring country. As a trusted aid and personal lawyer to the Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, I have been mandated to source for a reliable and trusted partner to secure a total sum of $63.8 million dollars on his behalf, funds which are from excess crude oil account, for safe keep and possible investment. This fund was pulled out in the heat of the crises rocking Libya and are safely deposited with a security vault company (not in Libya) which I will disclose to you in due course if we agree to work together as partners. This will enable him have some thing to fall back on if the inevitable happens having the believe that his finances may be question if caught. Now that the regime of Col. Muammar Gaddafi has come to an end and Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, his most recognised son is on the run, no one knows what will happen next. We are ready to let you have 30% of the total sum, 60 % for my client which will be kept by you pending when the situation stabilizes and for a possible investment venture while I will have 10% of the funds. I have all the paper works for you to proceed for the claims of the funds. Please direct your response only through my email address for security reasons if you are interested in this transaction and should you decide not to participate, kindly keep all details of this email very confidential. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Barr.Terry Donald

Mike F

Got this the other day, supposedly from the Better Business Bureau. Seemed fishy and the AV flagged the attachment so I googled it and this has been goin on in one form or another for a long time.

Subject: BBB assistance Re: Case # 84126783

Dear Sirs,

The Better Business Bureau has received the above mentioned complaint from one of your associates concerning their business relations with you.
The detailed information about the consumer's concern is presented in enclosed document.
Please give attention to this problem and advise us of your point of view.
We encourage you to open the ATTACHED REPORT to respond this complaint.

We look forward to your urgent response.

Sincerely yours,

Stacie Nieves

Dispute Counselor
Better Business Bureau

<<Quarantined Attachment Report>>

CheapVehicleWrap

okay, I'll admit I'm feeling a little dense this morning. I can't figure out the eventual outcome of this type of scam. If they don't ask you for an account number or any up front funds, what comes next from them in this scenario? Part of me wonders as well IF any of these are EVER legit?

Allot of these are scams. You can usually tell because they don't accept PayPal. Business is "very very good" though. Good enough that eBay has acquired another 3 party payment processor called PayYourDyingRichOverseasOilSheikSpamminMuthaHumpas.cc

Gino

Premium Subscriber
WOW..... a totally new one..................

The General Council Of The ASSEMBLIES OF GOD Church CALIFORNIA USA, My name is Rev Pastor LAWRENCE RAYMOND LARSON, I am 82yrs old of age, I reside at 8449 S.W. 108th Place, Florida 34481 U.S.A. I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world. I spend all my life on ministry and cooperate business both in Asia, Europe and here in America. I am a very godly man with all cost I care about orphanage and privileged people, since when I had an experience of my difficult to sleep and give rest. Later in the year 2010 November I was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor testified that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of my investments cannot be run and managed by me again. I quickly called up my fellow pastors/prophets to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survival, business women and men for their investments and for future rising, so that they will have food on their tables. Therefore I am writing this letter to people who really need help to contact me urgently. so that I can make available preparation on that. Especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husbands, why they cannot survive from feeding and need roof over their head. Please contact me and stop weeping. Probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to people in need near your town. Now am so much with God, am now born again. May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to remind you, don’t belong to scammers or any act of fraudulent act on Internet. I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Best Regards LAWRENCE RAYMOND LARSON NB.From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.” Deuteronomy 4:29

ruckusman

I once managed to get some guy in Nigeria, or thereabouts, to give me a phone call at my work number, which I was only at one day a week, on a day I wasn't there...he even left an indecipherable message...
If he thought I was gullible, he should have tried looking in the mirror

petepaz

i have been getting a new one that says there was an issue with my pay-pal account and my bank account but i don't have a pay-pal account ???

motographics

I have had loads supposedly from Paypal and I had one the other day supposedly from Ebay about items listed on Ebay Australia I dont list on Australian ebay so I knew that one was a scam.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I read something online the other day that said the Nigerian scammers are for the most part intelligent, educated people. It said they compose their letters with spelling and grammatical errors on purpose to weed out the people who are too smart to fall for their ploy. Apparently, there are enough barely literate people who are their true prey and fall for the ruse enough to make it a worthwhile endeavor.

signage

I read something online the other day that said the Nigerian scammers are for the most part intelligent, educated people. It said they compose their letters with spelling and grammatical errors on purpose to weed out the people who are too smart to fall for their ploy. Apparently, there are enough barely literate people who are their true prey and fall for the ruse enough to make it a worthwhile endeavor.

Ha interesting!

allamericantrade

Got this one today. quite different then the others I have had.

Hello Teacher,

I got to know that you are an Esl teacher on an esl teaching job site and i decided to contact you to know if you will be able to come to Manchester England to tutor my

family,We are Russians living in England. I will need a teacher who will come to Manchester and tutor my family for a period of 1 and half years.

I will give you accommodation and also will pay you monthly of US$6,000 which is US$2,000/child monthly.

Though i have seen your brief CV but i will like you to send me your updated CV, picture and also your availability date.

Cheers

Mr. Mikhail Cherniakov

mrmikhail@inbox.ru

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Interesting,
I think this perfectly explains the formatting / spelling of my posts here on 101.......
:omg:

wayne k
guam usa