• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yard sign vinyl

routierracing

I am quoting an order of 50-300 yard signs 18x24. I usually us oracal products. I use my Seal 44 to mount. I am not wanting to laminate these. In the past I've used 3551 how ever the problem ive had is that its so thin that you can't pull away the backing without ruining the decal and I had to apply transfer tape. So whats a reasonable priced vinyl calendered that i could use and not have to apply trans tape?

Jillbeans

If it's that many I'd sub em out to a wholesale screenprinter.
(assuming they're one color)
Love.....Jill

TheSnowman

Either 3621 w/ a Big Squeegee, or sub them out...which is what I'd do. That's way too many to make money on in doing them in vinyl. If they have pictures, flat bed them.

routierracing

My bad on not including that they are 4 color cmyk. I am looking at subing them out. But I believe the price they gave me was also mounted prints.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
My bad on not including that they are 4 color cmyk. I am looking at subing them out. But I believe the price they gave me was also mounted prints.

The price they gave you?

Check the merchant directory. Typestries is the first one that pops out in my head. direct full color print.

klemgraphics

Typestries or Merritt is who I would contact, just too many to make anything using vinyl unless your getting a premium for them and have a lot of spare time.

Mainframe

Hey, I have been making a bunch of these with a product called bline from nglantz, the lay down on coro really nice & easy with a big squeegee & the price for roll is great