• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow shadow on prints Mimaki JV3

tooserious

Hello I need help if you guys can! I have a yellow shadow on my prints. It is most noticeable on black??? It seems like it is off to the front and right of the machine facing(just like a drop shadow.....any suggestions???? Thank you Dennis

Attachments

• yellowshadow.jpg
    yellowshadow.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 204

thesignguy1986

I had the same problem on my JV3 130 SPII awhile back and I tried doing a clean and everything and nothing helped so I ended up flushing the lines and it took care of it. Not sure why it did that but it was like my lines were getting mixed somehow. Regardless same problem here and it is most noticeable on black and if you print solid red it will prob be real faint and there as well. Just what I did

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
+1 on misaligned head. It is hard to tell from the picture if the yellow shadow is crisp or fuzzy. If it is crisp, it is 100% alignment issue. If it is fuzzy, it could be electrical issues or deflected nozzles.

ChicagoGraphics

I was getting the same thing on my JV3 but only it was showing red, do a 30 minute head wash and it should go away, mine did

tooserious

Reset all values to factory and the yellow moved........

I reset values to factory and as I feared it is all out of whack!!!! Does anyone have an English version of doing the adjustments...not the manual it is a bad translation!!!! Why won't Japanese and Asian countries get help with translations??????

tooserious

Thank you ALL!!

IM BACK IN BLACK.....so what the heck my yellow lines up with the rest yea Im back...ya Im back......Back in Black.......guitar........

Attachments

• printblackgood.jpg
    printblackgood.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 150

gabagoo

I have seen this on my machine the odd time..but never enough that anyone outside of me would see it.

I have had issues with my yellow head for some time, but again, not enough to have to throw any $$$ at it, and I give it a nozzle wash twice a week and a good cleaning 2 or 3 times a week