• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You at your workstation.

Blaney

A clean desk help me stay organized. Almost every Friday afternoon, we stop between 3:00 - 3:30 and clean up the shop (empty trash, wipe down the work tables, sweep and mop the floor). Once that is done, we have a couple of beers and go home.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Well, what can I say ??

It is what it is. I'm getting a new computer and probably a second monitor, so, maybe I'll just throw everything on the floor for the time being. View attachment 79219

Thats along the lines of what mine is...

At one time I had so much on my desk, I added an adjustable shelf on the wall behind the desk to raise my monitor up above the clutter...

But I'm proud of myself...I spent Monday cleaning the shop, and going through and throwing away stuff that had been collecting. I can now see the floor of my shop... (I also knew that I had a bike coming in today to get graphics on it, and no where to put it)... When I told my wife about cleaning it, she said "good, now you can bring my bike and put it in the shop"...

yukon

This is funny... What do most of these spaces have in common? A calculator and cups of Coffee! One of them has a post-it note fetish!

CS-SignSupply

Not much different here....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 77

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Somewhat clean. OCD sets in all the time.

Mine problem is FSS.

Flat Surface Syndrome. Anything flat becomes a frickin' table top and a place to store something temporarily. I heard there are pills for this, but I neglect to take them, so I just go home and drink alot, instead. Then I forget all about my problem until I come in the next day. Thank goodness for weekends....... :clapping:

mopar691

Monday always starts out clean, gets worse as the week rolls on.

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 78

cgsigns_jamie

Here's my desk... It's not usually this messy :wink:
I like to keep a tidy work area. I can't concentrate if my office is a mess.

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 89

ucmj22

At least I have windows :D

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpg
    IMG_1311.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 86

noregrets

Here's mine, I clean it every monday morning, and by this time of the week it is usually worse than this

Attachments

• IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 102

Stefan

Wasn't sure I wanted to post this, but here goes... ;)

Dirty walls, cable clutter, dust in the fans, server needs proper placing (it's loud)... Need to try and finish fixing this place up - someday...

Attachments

• workstation.jpg
    workstation.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 82

Gene@mpls

Sta 2 and the server(single monitor)(also the
media server playing 2714 songs on the current play list- randomly).
And Stations 1 & 3 across the 4 ft aisle. And 3 more stations doing
other things (edge, ripp, Quickbooks- cust service). I gotta
simplify if I am ever going to be able to actually retire.

Attachments

• DSC06326.JPG
    DSC06326.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC06325.JPG
    DSC06325.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 99