• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You at your workstation.

WildWestDesigns

Snapped this one this morning. Not as nice as my setup in the office, but for production it works. That's the little baby that runs the printers, cutter, and the embroidery heads (this one is done via wireless).

It also doubles as my travel computer when I have to digitize away from the shop.

Attachments

• Production Computer Setup.jpg
    Production Computer Setup.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 108

showcase 66

At least I know its not just me with a messy desk. Not at the office to take a pic. I do like the feeling when you sit down to a clean work area. Until that is when someone asks where this is or that is. Then I panic. Cant seem to find anything when the desk is cleaned up all neat an tidy.

When I have piles and someone asks for something. 2 minutes and I have it. May not work for everyone, but for me, it is what it is.

J

john1

DnD iced coffee....I like your style! :thumb:

My little area...Notice the excessive grommets on the test banner from when i first started using my grommet press lol

Not much of a mess, Just some MDO scraps next to my desk and buncha cords. Yes my tower is huge haha

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 79

OlsonSigns601

Did ya miss a stud when mounting your security cam?

;)

No, the guy who install the AC above the monitor messed up and it dripped water in the wall and the monitor fell out about a month ago. Didn't have time to replace the drywall when we fixed it so we just remounted it. Actually had to install hardwood floors because the water dry rotted the carpet.

do you find leaving the phone off the hook helps/hurts?

I was actually on the phone talking on my headset when I took the picture. Its my main line for my other job where I basically do technical support.

OlsonSigns601

I like to keep things clean

Sweet setup... I should clean my desk too.

Only problem when I do clean my desk I find something I was suppose to do and get side tracked from cleaning. Ironically, it was getting side tracked on something else that it got lost on my desk in the 1st place.

Edit: Noticed you don't have a taskbar on all 3 of your monitors.... Get Ultramon. It will add a task bar to all your secondary monitors. Super nice to have when your taskbars are just about as messy as your desk.

Atomic DNA

Here's mine. 2 30" cinema displays on articulating arms. Cintiq 12 for tablet and Macpro for cpu. iMac is my wife's.

Attachments

• desklayout.jpg
    desklayout.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 105