• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You can kiss your T-mobile plan goodbye...

Mosh

I am still on my alltel plan with verizon on two of my three phones. The phone I use I had to go all verizon to get a new phone, but my oldest kid and wife are still "alltel" customers and pay the old rates, untill they need a new phone I guess...
3 phones with unlimited everything $170 a month.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I'll stick with the completely unlimited plan I managed to score for $40 a month with a blackberry on sprint. t-mobile really wasn't an option ever since their coverage area is a like like trying to find a specific freckle on an irish kids back. and at&t is a joke.

CheapVehicleWrap

I'll stick with the completely unlimited plan I managed to score for $40 a month with a blackberry on sprint. t-mobile really wasn't an option ever since their coverage area is a like like trying to find a specific freckle on an irish kids back. and at&t is a joke.

$40 mo? Verizon was charging me $50 a month JUST TO BE ON the blackberry network with my POS Storm. Unlimited everything was $183 mo. Not sure how I got suckered into that malarkey.

jc1cell

Love my Tmo plan and my Vibrant (running Frost Rom, Froyo 2.2.1). Thankfully, this will take effect when only a year will be left over on my plan and any actual changes to the Tmo plans will change maybe a year after that when my plan is done with.

Might end up switching to Sprint or Claro if I can't keep my plan.

jc

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
$40 mo? Verizon was charging me $50 a month JUST TO BE ON the blackberry network with my POS Storm. Unlimited everything was $183 mo. Not sure how I got suckered into that malarkey.

Had a friend working at one of sprints call centers, got the "friends of sprint" plan before he was canned because his #'s weren't up. I think I get 550 minutes with the plan with unlimited everything else ... but i've never hit my limit when you have early nights and weekends (just about the time I get off work) it's really an $80 plan, so ... i doubt I will ever switch to another carrier.