• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know what I HATE....

anotherdog

No! not the quiznos hot cheese agony!
the sandwich being bread only feels warm and toasty, but bite into it and the hot molten cheese sticks to the inside of your mouth. You are left with a burned mouth and that hanging bit of skin. That ...(I hate)

HulkSmash

No! not the quiznos hot cheese agony!
the sandwich being bread only feels warm and toasty, but bite into it and the hot molten cheese sticks to the inside of your mouth. You are left with a burned mouth and that hanging bit of skin. That ...(I hate)

:help

AUTO-FX

it's the same as the hot cheese pizza agony. you know cheese, burns the roof of your mouth and then it blisters, yet you continue to eat it anyway.

gabagoo

you guys can hate all that stuff and I guess I do too but what i really hate is taking a bite into a sub and chewing and then realizing theres a hair in your mouth. I just want to vomit on the spot. meals finished, I aint eat'n no more of nutin for at least an hour!!!!!:omg2:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
When you are in public and you take a bite from a sandwich and the bread gets stuck on the roof of your mouth and you can't get it unstuck with your tongue.

I HATE that!

I just let it sit there for a week or 2, it will eventually swell up, start decaying, loosen up, then slowly slide down your throat...

(by the way, keep a stock of Tic Tacs and some Pepto around after day 3)