• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You not getting any more of my $$$ Frank FELLERS....

gnemmas

Quote:
you realize you can use your cash reward master card at the end of each month to pay your fellers bill.....?????????????

that makes no sense.. sorry

??????????? where did I say that??????? that make no sense....sorry yourself....

Suppliers (including Fellers) have the card on file, they charge as I order.

HulkSmash

Quote:
you realize you can use your cash reward master card at the end of each month to pay your fellers bill.....?????????????

that makes no sense.. sorry

??????????? where did I say that??????? that make no sense....sorry yourself....

Suppliers (including Fellers) have the card on file, they charge as I order.

ok,
let me explain this to you. Here's the break down.

Fellers and other suppliers could:

A: Have your card on file and charge every time you order something. They call it COD.

B: Bill you monthly, and with that EXACT SAME CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE - pay your monthly bill.

Now with that said - you STILL get the reward points. so explain to me where im losing out not doing COD, im curious.

westpointsigns

I use SIGNS + BANNERS and SIGN WAREHOUSE for 98% of everything.

Excellent Service, Friendly Reps, 2 Day Ship to me.

The last time I talked to a Feller's rep on the phone, she was flat out rude.

I got off the phone and threw my Feller's catalog in the TRASH. They can quite sending me Triangle Ink flyers too.

gnemmas

NO BILLING PROBLEM.

I mention credit card for posters that had billing problems with them.

As for you prefer to be charged once a month, more power to you.

No wonder they give me such a good service. I am a PRE-PAY customer. Not COD, no billing hazzle for them.

Wouldn't you do the same for your customers?

HulkSmash

NO BILLING PROBLEM.

I mention credit card for posters that had billing problems with them.

As for you prefer to be charged once a month, more power to you.

No wonder they give me such a good service. I am a PRE-PAY customer. Not COD, no billing hazzle for them.

Wouldn't you do the same for your customers?

If i ordered 2 rolls of cut vinyl a week from 1 supplier, yeah im sure it would be easier.

most companies that use COD, don't have good enough credit to get monthly billing... just sayin

spudcity

Fellers has been pretty good to me, except for my rep. I don't even know who he is anymore. When I first went into business he called and said to let him know if I needed anything. The first few times I called him he didn't have any answers and directed me to the main order line. What good was that, I ask? I always get my material the next day and their prices are cheaper than Midwest. Signs and Banners has always been pretty good too, except they don't deal 3M.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yeah thanks for fixing my internet typo, that really makes the difference, especially when i'm talking on the phone and pronouncing it the same way.
It's not just from ordering one substrate, it's from a SERIES of things. I order more roll material than i do substrate.

Know what you're talking about before you poster boy. Just saying.

The correction on the spelling was just goofing with ya. You clearly stated you were upset that the rep didn't know what that substrate was. They don't sell polycarbonate. Maybe YOU should know what you are talking about before you get mad.

Mosh

Been using them since they were Ameriban.....even talked to Frank himself once. Anytime I have had a problem they have done me right. In fact last month we had some tape that was damaged, they replaced it and let us keep the damaged roll. (only the outer 1/4" was damaged so we go to use most of the roll)