• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You not getting any more of my $$$ Frank FELLERS....

Shift Designs

I dumped Fellers about 6-8 months ago because of their billing. I was always "oweing" them money even though I paid all bills I had and then after I paid it they would offer a credit back. I got sick of that sh*t

how the hell are you gonna send me a bill in oct for a balance that was due in feb? jesus. I throw away all catalogs and have went with advantage sign suplly out of atlanta no problems yet! nice guys

+1 with Advantage

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
My rep Cliff Lemmons was just in here yesterday to say congratulations (I just had a baby) and was in the area...so stopped in to see if I needed anything and gave me another sample of stuff. Have nothing but positive things to say about how Fellers has taken care of me over the years. Fast service. They beat or match other prices & I don't know about your billing problems...But I pay for everything when I order it with a bank card. I don't excpect thier sales reps to know every detail about every product they carry.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
i stopped using fellers. Our Denver rep is amazing. But she's not always available for questions, and when i call into their main line, i swear none of them know a thing about what they sell. I had a lady ask me last week what polycarbonite was.

I don't even know what "polycarbonite" is. I know what polycarbonate is...and I don't think Fellers even carries substrates...so...not sure why you are worked up that one of thier reps doesn't know what a product is that they don't even carry. I'm just saying.

petepaz

been working with fellers about 10 years and no real issues but in that time we have gone through 4 sales reps and only one of them was good came to visit our shop once a month, very informative, always offering up new items we could be using and how to use them also how and who to sell them too. i had even called him about machine or material problems and he always helped out. after he left fellers i continued to do business with him at every company he worked for. those are the sales people you want to deal with....maybe frank has become to big for his 10gal hat
price is a big feature in these rough times but i still try to give what business i can to our active/helpful sales reps (i only have 4 but the guys how give the best service get the most business)

HulkSmash

I don't even know what "polycarbonite" is. I know what polycarbonate is...and I don't think Fellers even carries substrates...so...not sure why you are worked up that one of thier reps doesn't know what a product is that they don't even carry. I'm just saying.

Yeah thanks for fixing my internet typo, that really makes the difference, especially when i'm talking on the phone and pronouncing it the same way.
It's not just from ordering one substrate, it's from a SERIES of things. I order more roll material than i do substrate.

Know what you're talking about before you poster boy. Just saying.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
who is Bill's new employer?

I have had similar issues with fellers and they got rid of our local rep Joe. He was great and always available. I have actually defected with him for certain larger items.

I would like to give a shout out to Reece supply in Dallas. Their customer service is awesome and you get a live person all the time (no automated labyrinth). Doc, Nathan and Dean have all delivered supplies to me after hours in a pinch and will help work through any problems we have in our shop (sometimes spending hours). They have the majority of my supply business just based on their customer service.

phototec

I have had similar issues with fellers and they got rid of our local rep Joe. He was great and always available. I have actually defected with him for certain larger items.

I would like to give a shout out to Reece supply in Dallas. Their customer service is awesome and you get a live person all the time (no automated labyrinth). Doc, Nathan and Dean have all delivered supplies to me after hours in a pinch and will help work through any problems we have in our shop (sometimes spending hours). They have the majority of my supply business just based on their customer service.

+1
Dean is the best, the most knowledgeable salesman ever!

Fellers on the other hand, not so impressed, Frank can only be found between photo shoots.:ROFLMAO:

SignsonTime

I have used Fellers since they were Ameraban over 10 years. I have had ups and downs as I think you do with any supplier, but they have always fixed the problem in the long run. +1 for Mike Brown my sales rep. He has been great and I hope he doesn't go anywhere as others have stated their reps have. I will continue to order from Fellers as I have in Denver and Detroit, but I would like to see a few less pics of Frank in future catalogs.

mikey-Oh

For us, Fellers' great. Mightt be the Oklahoma's Own advantage.
Only real downfall is that we have to call our sales rep before we can get a better price.

WildWestDesigns

Only real downfall is that we have to call our sales rep before we can get a better price.

I'm in the habit of always calling my sales rep as it is. I can usually get around a few things by going through them than doing it online or over the telephone with some lacky. Well, not with Fellers so much as I haven't order from them in a long time, but my other suppliers I do.

mikey-Oh

We(my employer) orders from Feller's a majority of times.... it'skinda weird.We ask a rep, they set a price and we can get said discount (from then) on

visual800

im gonna forward this link to Fellers and let them see their issues. They need to step it up in billing. their shipping was always great, customer service was great it was just billing.

im gonna forward this link to Fellers and let them see their issues. They need to step it up in billing. their shipping was always great, customer service was great it was just billing.

Good luck with getting any response... I still haven't heard from my rep or Fellers.. 2 weeks later?.. oh well..

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one. Thanks for the positive feedback!!

Jack Knight1979

Mike is Awesome. I miss that guy.

I have used Fellers since they were Ameraban over 10 years. I have had ups and downs as I think you do with any supplier, but they have always fixed the problem in the long run. +1 for Mike Brown my sales rep. He has been great and I hope he doesn't go anywhere as others have stated their reps have. I will continue to order from Fellers as I have in Denver and Detroit, but I would like to see a few less pics of Frank in future catalogs.

gnemmas

My experience with them is great. I phoned in an order one day around 1pm, expecting a next day delivery. The Ontario (CA) warehouse manager called few minutes later, asking if it is OK to deliver it that day. Are you kidding? GREAT service!

As for billing, I don't understand why you are not using credit card pre-pay? Fellers accounts to around $100 of cash rebate a year from my cash reward Master Card. Overall business purchase rebate around $6-700 a year.

HulkSmash

My experience with them is great. I phoned in an order one day around 1pm, expecting a next day delivery. The Ontario (CA) warehouse manager called few minutes later, asking if it is OK to deliver it that day. Are you kidding? GREAT service!

As for billing, I don't understand why you are not using credit card pre-pay? Fellers accounts to around $100 of cash rebate a year from my cash reward Master Card. Overall business purchase rebate around $6-700 a year.

you realize you can use your cash reward master card at the end of each month to pay your fellers bill.....?????????????

that makes no sense.. sorry