• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You trippin?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I don't use any mind-altering substances. There is already enough competition in the world from people smarter then I, so i don't want to do anything that aides in bringing myself lower.

Frankly, if more of you smoke or use substances, that makes me as a sober person more valuable.
Most of us are well aware of the differences and intoxicating effects between CBD based products and THC compounds.

I think we both and others else raise legitimate concerns about public safety, increased risk, the operation of machinery while under the influence, etc... I certainly don't want to hand a power tool capable of killing someone and have them do so while under the influence of anything. Nor as a concerned citizen, business owner and most importantly a former 911 Dispatcher who handled more than my share of domestic abuse cases, reckless drivers, industrial accidents, overdoses, etc. where drugs and alcohol played a role, I take the issue of mine and other's public sobriety very seriously.

Not that those facts or anything else matter in the slightest to my couple of detractors, but I started in this business working up on billboards and walls ( highest job to date was 275' above ground ) and to this day have never gone to work under the influence of anything but enthusiasm and passion for what we all do.

I don't see how any rational human being can't be or isn't far more concerned about the vastly higher levels of carnage, health risks, costs, domestic abuse rates and other negative societal impacts of tobacco and alcohol use, but it goes hand and hand with the lobbying and propaganda efforts of those industries as well as the government's role in perpetuating those efforts to feed the prison/industrial complex.

The amount of testing, dosage synchronization and science that producers are being forced to comply seems to be quite rigorous and thorough. Let's not forget that in the case of the states who have now legalized for recreational use, they were all on the forefront of legislating medical use, so its not like they are all flying by the seat of their pants.
Here in Canada, were pot is quasi-legal we have a specific test for drivers who might be under the influence.

That's hilarious!!!

Bly

I've used weed since I was 14 so for 48 years now and it's the least harmful intoxicant ever.
Drinking has given me a heart condition so what does that say?
Sure it's still illegal but people ignore stupid laws.
We visited Colorado and California last year and their dispensaries are so civilised.
The main problem here is they have random saliva tests on the roadside for drivers which can pick up weed use from days before.
Mushrooms aren't real great for people with mental illness but I think if they are legalised they can at least dish out advice with the product.

PippaWilson

3 years ago, I used marijuana every day. My bros and I smoked 3-4 grams a day and played video games. During the whole year of such a life, I had a lot of health problems, I spent a lot of money on the treatment of my addiction, and I also spent two months in a rehabilitation center. Now I don't smoke marijuana, but I add various supplements containing CBD, as it helps me to be in good shape and I got rid of my depression due to marijuana. These supplements don't contain THC, which makes you want to do nothing. I buy these supplements in specialized stores, now I ordered from PureHempFarms.com, they have a large number of different tastes. Since these supplements don't contain the drug effect of marijuana, they're allowed all over the world and don't worry that the police will break into your house. Good luck.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
3 years ago, I used marijuana every day. My bros and I smoked 3-4 grams a day and played video games. During the whole year of such a life, I had a lot of health problems, I spent a lot of money on the treatment of my addiction, and I also spent two months in a rehabilitation center. Now I don't smoke marijuana, but I add various supplements containing CBD, as it helps me to be in good shape and I got rid of my depression due to marijuana. These supplements don't contain THC, which makes you want to do nothing. I buy these supplements in specialized stores. Since these supplements don't contain the drug effect of marijuana, they're allowed all over the world and don't worry that the police will break into your house. Good luck.

Hey pip........ what are you doing here on a professional forum for sign people ?? Your profile says nothing.