• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your Rides

tsgstl

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll: Love the line-up! S4-droooool..

that pic of the S4 is the only one I could find. It was taken at a low part of its life. I left the shop one day and when it hit second gear it just shut off. This was just a few weeks after the warranty went out. Turns out it was the timing chain. Took half the engine with it. Dealer wanted 13k to fix it. And only wanted to give us $500 for a trade in. Ended up paying parts and some beer to some good ol country boys to fix it. That car had over 26k of warranty work on it. We will NEVER own a car like that without a warranty again.

Some sweeeet sweet rides in this thread. Over a million $ of stuff in here (if you count Dan's brothers car haha)

Attachments

• 22543_1194923277128_1349842362_30453296_2170894_n.jpg
    22543_1194923277128_1349842362_30453296_2170894_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 84

qmr55

new one on the books. looking for a donor to star the build either a taco, or a stranger for the donor.

full on prerunner jumping machine.

as long as this thread is active ill post the build.

here are a couple pics of my current rides.

give or take a fleet of yaris' and a new stupid kia sportage i bought for my girl, etc. etc. those dont count. along with a fleet of dirt bikes. that i never get to F*CKING RIDE!!!!!

ps, the DMV absoluetly LOVES me. or hates me, i dunno.

I'm coming out to cali lol looks like you have a whole lot of fun. What kind of bikes? I have a 01 cr250 (best 2 stroke bike i've ever ridden) I never get to ride anymore lol

Daily driver 08 Chev Silverado
scooter 04 Yamaha V Star 1100
weekender 1956 Chevy with alum head Chevy crate motor turbo 400 auto trans Penske coilover shocks Wilwood 4 whl disc brakes makes about 500 hp at the wheels

Attachments

• 56 farm 007.jpg
    56 farm 007.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 84

ForgeInc

Ok, Here's my new baby. Just pick her up on thursday.

I just put one of those on order myself on Saturday! Same exact rig, same color except mine has color matched hood and fenders.

It's gonna replace my BMW 135i as my DD which I love, just need something more practical.

Also got an '88 Ford f150 to haul around my dirtbike...and a 96 Honda VFR.

Attachments

• 2470505266_7a7c8f841d_o.jpg
    2470505266_7a7c8f841d_o.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 105

Atomic DNA

'06 Viper with custom Paint (by me)

'08 hood, Iforged 3 piece wheels, straight exhaust, and tune

Attachments

• vv5.jpg
    vv5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 80
  • vv2.jpg
    vv2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 83
  • g6.jpg
    g6.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 88
  • g0.jpg
    g0.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 83

Moze

Precision Sign Services
'06 Viper with custom Paint (by me)

'08 hood, Iforged 3 piece wheels, straight exhaust, and tune

In all fairness, stock vs. stock, 'Z06 killer' is kind of unfair to a Z06. A better race would be the ZR1.

:)

Are you on Viper Alley by chance?

Atomic DNA

In all fairness, stock vs. stock, 'Z06 killer' is kind of unfair to a Z06. A better race would be the ZR1.

:)

Are you on Viper Alley by chance?

Yes I agree, it would not be a fair race for the ZO6 stock v. stock. I had a customer with a ZO6 come in a few years ago and got some custom paint and he was always joking around with wanting me to airbrush Viper Killer on his Vette somewhere, kind of a running joke. My response was the license plate and kind of ended up becoming my username. Yes, I am on the alley as well. I spend most of my time on there, here and various airbrush forums.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You probably know Kelly then (Mr. Hollywood)...on the forum anyway. I ran around with the Dallas guys a few times but it got to be that my 600rwhp wasn't enough. Got out of the game...if you aren't running low 10's or better these days, you're 'slow' lol.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
new one on the books. looking for a donor to star the build either a taco, or a stranger for the donor.

full on prerunner jumping machine.

as long as this thread is active ill post the build.

here are a couple pics of my current rides.

give or take a fleet of yaris' and a new stupid kia sportage i bought for my girl, etc. etc. those dont count. along with a fleet of dirt bikes. that i never get to F*CKING RIDE!!!!!

ps, the DMV absoluetly LOVES me. or hates me, i dunno.

How do you keep your hair (in your new avatar) in place while riding around in all those open air vehicles?
Same secret as Flo from Progressive?

wayne k
guam usa

Sticky Signs

Letterman7 wins the prize for best windshield wiper!!!!

What is that car? Reminds me of the Cayote from Hardcastle and McCormic.

Atomic DNA

You probably know Kelly then (Mr. Hollywood)...on the forum anyway. I ran around with the Dallas guys a few times but it got to be that my 600rwhp wasn't enough. Got out of the game...if you aren't running low 10's or better these days, you're 'slow' lol.

Yeah, talked to Kelly a few times, good guy. I know what you mean about slow.

Border

If you were questioning it I am a Mopar nut. Here is my current project in my long line of old Dodge iron. Its a 1978 Plymouth Volare Super Coupe. Owned it since 1995. Took out the original 360 within 24 hours of bringing it home.

512 ci stroker, Reverse pattern auto, 4300 stall, 2 shots nos, and 10.5" rear tires all equals 9.5 seconds of extreme fun.

Been running this motor setup for a tad over 12 years. Took its toll on the unibody and car is currently getting bolted back together after a strip, acid dip and major chassis repair, stiffening, and suspension upgrades.

Totally streetable and I have driven it to the Mopar Nats a total of 7 times.

Edit: Found one photo from late 90's with the first 440 in it
Nice!

rjssigns

I like to see I m not the only one that loves Ducati bikes. At some point my '88 Paso Ltd. will go on an office wall. There were less than 200 blue limiteds built worldwide and mine is one of a pair brought into Wisconsin. Got feelers out for it's brother. Would love to have bookends.

Last edited: