• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yousendit.com YOU SUCK!

visual800

Used them ONE TIME to upload files to a compnay for printing...ONE TIME. For some reason on this months cc charges I see they hit me up for $14.99 I popped online and saw they did it since 8/23. I dont know how I missed this as I always check my card. I was mad as hell.

I googled it and saw I was not the only one that was suprised I was set up on monthly with them now im really mad as hell. Called cc company to remove and dispute these charges. I cannot stand deception. i dont know how compnaies keep getting away with this crap

CanuckSigns

I've used yousendit a bunch of times, i've never even been asked to enter my credit card, was the file you sent larger than the limit for a free account?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I would NEVER EVER supply my CC to yousendit...sendspace...any of those online companies. If you have a website, ask your service provider to set up an FTP site for you. That can be set up to send files thru your site via a browser or FTP software. This way you're not paying double for your site AND sending/receiving files.

WildWestDesigns

I would NEVER EVER supply my CC to yousendit...sendspace...any of those online companies. If you have a website, ask your service provider to set up an FTP site for you. That can be set up to send files thru your site via a browser or FTP software. This way you're not paying double for your site AND sending/receiving files.

Most of the time, your site providers already have you setup for FTP site.

I don't know if this holds true, but back in the day using a web browser to connect to FTP tended to be a huge resource hog, if they where other people using that same site as well. FTP clients typically allow you to set aside limits in order to keep your connection from being unstable. I checked on FireFox and couldn't find the options to do so, so I'm thinking that limitation still exists.

Techman

Real FTP is easy to set up on your own machine.
Plenty of FREE FTP clients and FTP server software out there.

There is no need to use an outside server or pay for an outside service ever.

J

john1

Use it, works good and no charges.

I don't put my CC info in though.

Bly

I have an onsite FTP server but most clients prefer to use Yousendit.
We have the paid $50/yr or whatever account and have never had a problem.

Techman

why would anyone use anything else?

hackers get their fonts and a ton of other goddies that are posted all over the internet from those remote storage servers.
Yes, they can be and are searched via scanner software all the time.?

Baz

I used Yousendit a couple of times ... and like Watson says, i was never asked for my cc#. Lately thought all my customers are using Dropbox. It was also free to register and a small downloaded program has to be installed.

Seems to work really well.