• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yuuuuuuuup!

ProWraps

oh if i could slap dave hester silly. let me count thy ways...

im gonna file for a patent. its gonna be:

REAAAAAAAAAAALY?

and seriously.. the gambler? im thinking the idiot. man. i just want to put a fist through my beautiful 72" sharp aquous.

mopar691

ya but what would the show be without them, Ive been watching it for like 4 hours now, I gotta go to bed.

TXFB.INS

what are you talking about? who is Dave Hester?

if it is a reality show, then no answer is required I LOATHE THOSE SHOWS

visual800

that show like all others is POS and waste of time. Brandi is hot though.

I do admire how they act like they have a strategy when the "stick" others with a locker....it's a freakin auction dumba$$es you didnt stick anyone with anything they didnt bid on

Pat Whatley

...and apparently a little naughty. Here's her mugshot.

Attachments

• brandi14.jpg
    brandi14.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 56

petepaz

...and apparently a little naughty. Here's her mugshot.
that must have been when she got stock with the bad locker

i have seen worse reality shows. normally try not to watch them but my wife is the queen of reality shows. i think the worst one is that bad girls club. i asked her if she could watch that with the sound off then i would watch it with her. watching a bunch of chicks fight in their underwear i am ok with but i don't need to hear the stupid crap that spurts from their mouthes.